0.4 house of gold

Unable to move I faintly cry for help. My car is flipped and with the strong smell of gasoline, I'm sure it will all burst into flames soon.

I'm in excruciating pain. Everywhere. I hear the ambulance coming my way, police sirens, and people yelling right before everything goes black.

josh's pov

I painfully struggle to open my eyes, spotting a blurry Tyler Joseph violently shaking me kneeling beside me.

"Josh? Josh! Are you alright? Bud, what happened?! Are-are you okay?" Tyler asked with a shaky voice.

"I'm okay, I'm- I'm alright. Where-where are we?" Getting up from the cold floor. I begin to become familiar with my setting, I'm backstage.

"We were about to start the show, don't you remember?"

"We already did the show- didn't we?"

"Josh, I'm kind of worried, we should just cancel the show. We'll cancel it, we'll go get you to a hospital, and we'll get you checked. C'mon."

Josh was in the state of confusion but, he knew something was up and terribly wrong. The last thing he remembered was watching the news. He pulled out his phone to check his messages. Where's the text I sent her after the show? Josh quickly tapped the screen, sending Melody a text.

Melody. Where are you right now?

Josh could not believe it. She's texting back.

Sorry I'm late! Had to drop off my mom at work, on my way home really quick, forgot my gifts I'm bringing for you guys! Why are you even texting me aren't you on right now?!

She's on her way home, oh no.

Stop, wherever you are, where are you? I'm on my way, please don't ask why I just need to know.

Josh raced outside to the bus, grabbing keys from the couch inside. On his way to wherever.

I stopped at the coffee shop from earlier? What's going on?

Quickly pushing the gas, Josh made it to the coffee shop in 5 minutes.

He jumped out of the drivers seat without even shutting the drivers door. Noticing Melody's car was not ramshackle, he begin to smile slightly jogging towards it. Melody was biting her nails, patiently waiting for Josh's arrival.

Jogging almost half way, Josh heard screeches and smelt rubber burning. A sight of a reckless driver began to appear closer and closer. It was heading their way. Josh quickly opened the driver's door, grabbing Melody before running inside the coffee shop.

In disbelief, He started realize what was happening. It's all coming together now.

Josh Dun had just saved Melody Matthews.

The reckless driver crashed into Melody's car which made it flip across the street and soon after that, multiple people dialed 911. Both Melody and Josh were in total disbelief and shock.

"So, did you just save my life?"

"I literally just saved your life."

"Is this the reason why you obstructed me from going home?"

"Kinda..."

Dumbfounded, Melody's mouth lightly dropped. She didn't believe that, that was the reason; that all of this must have been a coincidence.

"No, you didn't. What? Y-you couldn't have. How did you even know, no, no, no." Melody repeatedly answered, shaking her head.

"How about we go to your place, I'll explain there."

The car ride to Melody's was silent except for when she'd tell me something like turn here, you're gonna wanna turn left there, and you just passed it.

By the time we reached her house. Tyler had called me. He cancelled the show because I hadn't made it back to the venue, but the show was the least of my worries. I was still sort of confused. I'm thinking, I just saw a person that I care about die tonight but saved her at the same time. I saw it happen before it had even happened. Why did I act so fast upon it?

That's when I completely remembered.

I recall having horrible "nightmares", as what my mother would call them when I was a kid. I would feel and see how they die, then I'd end up waking up in pain, clueless of where I was.

I hadn't had a psychic premonition since I was 12. I don't know why they've come back.

"Listen, Melody, I'm going to tell you something and you just have to promise you won't freak out," I try to come off easy before telling her I watched and felt her die tonight, "I had a psychic premonition tonight."

She slightly laughed. "What do you mean? Like, you had a feeling a stupid person with their car was going to crash my car, flipping it across the street with me in it?"

I sighed, eyes watering, remembering all I went through as a kid; being made fun of, being that "one crazy kid who sees how people die."

"No, Mel, I saw- I saw you die tonight."

-

I'm sosaososooo sorry I took so long to post this. I was so busy with work and studying for finals, yuck. Hopefully y'all will forgive me :-) This story just keeps getting crazier and crazier, eh? I'll update again soon. Stay rad, friends. +

i have a quick question, get rid off the vessel titles and do the stories own thing or keep them? help.