0.7 screen

New day. Arizona. I was awoken by the sounds of dudes yelling and the shaking of the bus. I checked my phone and the time read: 1:34 pm. I'm usually never up this late. I got up and looked for Josh around the bus. Nope. Outside I go. We were parked behind the gates of the venue so I figured everyone was getting everything set up for tonight. I reached the the back door to the venue and I saw my pink haired boyfriend; I instantly smiled.

"Good morning, lazy bones," Josh smiled, pulled in for a hug and kiss on the nose.

I scrunched my nose at his words and replied, "Morning? You mean afternoon, agh." I hated being up so late. It made me feel so unproductive and eh the whole day.

"So, hey, did you wanna take a lovely stroll with your lovely boyfriend and grab some coffee?" Josh smirked.

"Thought you'd never ask, yessss." I said, dragging the s.

Josh grabbed my hand in his and off we went. We walked about a block and found a cute little coffee shop like the one back home which was perfect. A few of the clique members showed up at the coffee shop nearby the venue which didn't bother me at all considering I was/am one. I get so happy when you finally get to meet that one person you've looked up to for so long.

"Hi, Melody. You're very beautiful and can I please get a photo with you." a red haired girl asked.

Surprised, I swallowed my coffee sip and smiled widely, "Of course, what, yes!"

Her friend snapped the photo and she pulled me in for a hug. I, lover of hugs, squeezed her back saying thank you.

Josh and I talked to her and the friends she was with. Amazing people. I loved every minute of this.

On our way back, I was so energetic. Josh and I skipped back, hand in hand, like we were a couple in a flower garden. I jumped on his back and he carried me back to the bus.

"This day has been amazing so far, I can't wait until you preform tonight." I excitedly say.

"I want everyday to be like this. To be with you."

"I do, too."

Getting ready for the show, Josh handed me about 10 tickets to the show. Yes, finally something I can do, I thought to myself.

I walked down the line asking if everyone had their tickets ready when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw a short brunette girl.

"Hi!" I said trying to be as friendly as possible.

"Hi, I heard you had tickets and I left mine in my wallet which I left in a bus on the way over here."

I immediately asked her the number to the bus company, tapping away at my phone. As much as I could've just given her a ticket, I wasn't going to not try to get her wallet. It took about 10 minutes before I was successful with the bus and it's turn around. I waited with her until they had came back. She got back her wallet and ticket. She thanked me and said her name was Megan. Megan was really cool and for some reason, I felt like I trusted her so I had gave her my number to keep in contact.

Found some other peeps who didn't get the time to buy tickets because it either sold out or because they just hadn't gotten the money for it, understandable. I felt great and meeting new people was always a good thing for me.

Around the gates, I found myself getting back to the bus. Flopping on my bunk, I got a text. Probably Megan, I thought. Boy, was I wrong.

Text: Michael 🙅
Listen, I've been getting help and I'm getting better. I'm not drinking anymore. I just honestly need another chance, Mel. You are my love please, I want you back in my life. Please call me or text me back.

Biting my fingernails, I'm debating of whether to tell Josh or just text him back about Josh.

"Mel, we're about to go on, wha-" Josh stopped as I jumped, putting my hand towards my heart.

"Josh! You scared me." I said chuckling nervously.

"What's wrong?" His face changed from a smile to concerned.

"N-nothing, you just, scared me, that's all. Come on, let's go!" Grabbing his hand.

The rest of the night, I watched Josh bang his drums from side stage. I watched in awe, completely hypnotized, and under his spell. It felt as if I were floating, watching him play. It made me feel untroubled. Often he would turn my way and yell making me yell back as butterflies pile up in my stomach each time his smile shines.

I am so in love with Joshua Dun.

He got off the stage after the encore and I had greeted him with a peck of the lips and the longest hug possible.

My eyes locked onto his and he whispered into my ear, "I love you."

"I love you more," I bit my lip and kissed him.

We walked back to the bus, trying to be that annoying couple, but then ended up laughing at how stupid our remarks towards each other were. We sat on the couch and I leaned my head on his shoulder before getting a text. I grab my phone and instantly roll my eyes at the screen. Michael.

Text: Michael 🙅
Are you gonna leave me hanging or are you actually going to answer me? Please, Mel, just this one chance.

I give my phone to Josh as he's confused. Then, his facial expressions starts to change before typing away.

"He better not text you back ever. You're mine."

He gives me back my phone and I read. What he sent back to Michael left me flabbergasted but I look back at him with a big smile.

"I'm yours."

-

surprise, i bet y'all thought you'd seen the last of me. yes, i'm back hello. i'm sorry for all and i just had a lot of personal things u know excuses. but yay im in line rn seeing tøp later this afternoon n im excited!! bUT omg this has gotten 1k+ reads like what i love y'all what the heck that's so cool!!
stay rad, my friends!!