possessive rinushka

Sidneet came out of Avu's bedroom and started walking towards the corridor.

Sid was noticing the lavishness of this mansion. They started heading down stairs.

S- How much more we have to walk?

A- Why? Tired?

S-No. It's just too much for me. I've never seen a place like this.

A- We almost reached dining area.

As soon as they reached dining area, they saw many servants and chef waiting there. A man in his early 20s and a woman of same age were also standing there.

As soon as they saw Sid, they raised their guns at him and Sid hid behind Avu.

A- Put your gun down, Ri.

Ri obeyed and put his gun in his holster.

A- He's our guest, Mr. Siddharth Nigam, He's a news reporter and he'll be living with us for few days. And I don't want anyone to cause him inconvenience. And please arrange everything for him in his room before we finish dinner.

Everyone nodded his head but Rinushka weren't satisfied when they heard that Sid's a new reporter.

He looked at Avu with confusion but she just blinked her eyes in assurance. Rinushka nodded their head in understanding.

A- Let's sit.

Sid was still confused so Avu asked him to sit on the chair on her right side. She herself sat on the head chair while Rinushka settled on her left side.

A-Ok, Siddharth. Let me introduce them to you. This is riyaz, Mafia Queen's right hand and This is Anushka, my assistant.

S-Wow! Assistants also have assistants. Cool.

Ri got up angrily from his chair and pointed his gun on Sid's head while Sid got scared and held Avu's hand which was rested on the table.

A- Sit down, ri. What wrong is he saying? I'm Mafia Queen's assistant and Anushka is my assistant so obviously assistants have assistants.

R- What?

Avu nodded her head and ri sighed and sat down on his chair. He kept the gun on the table.

Sid nudged Avu to look at the gun. Avu rolled her eyes.

A- Ri, keep your gun in your holster. Our guest is getting scared.

S- I'm not scared.

A-Yeah right.

Ri obeyed and kept his gun back.

The servants started serving the dinner to them. Sid was surprised to look at so many cuisines.

A- Let's start.

They started having dinner.

After having dinner, Servants gave them washing bowl and they washed their hands.

A- Siddharth, come. I'll show you your room. (To Ri) Meet me in my office.

Ri nodded his head and left along with anushka.

Avu started walking ahead and Sid followed her.

S- Is he your boyfriend?

Avu looked at him surprisingly.

A- Who? Riyaz?

Sid nodded his head and Avu chuckled.

A-And why did you think like that?

S-I mean he's very possessive about you.

A-Yes, he's possessive about me, but as a team mate and a brother. We mafia's always have each other's back and we always protect each other.

S-Wow! Mafias are better than normal human beings, atleast they don't backstab each other for their own benefits.

A- What do you mean by normal? Don't you think that we're normal people?

S-No I didn't mean it like that. I mean you people are different from the people who make this pathetic society. You people live in your own world.

A-Hmm. And you saw my assistant, anushka, she's Ri's wife.

Sid looked at her shocked.

S-Really. That's why she was looking equally dangerous as him.

Sid said with surprise and Avu burst out into laughter.

Finally they reached guests room. Avu unlocked the door and Sid was stunned to see the beauty of this lavish room.

A- This is your wardrobe.

Avu said opening another door in the room.

S-Wow! This room is so cool. I really like it.

A-Hmm. Now go and take rest. And
yes, don't roam around the mansion at night, anyone can shoot you.

Sid nodded his head. Avu was about to leave from there when Sid stopped her.

S- Avneet

Avu turned to look at him.

A- Hmm.

S- Good Night.

A-Good Night.

Then she left from there.

Sid sat on his bed with his hand on his head.

S-Oh God! Where am I stuck? Now how will I inform faisu? He must be thinking that I'm dead. Wait my mobile.

He took out his mobile from his pocket and was shocked to see no network.

S- Sh*t! Jammers. Why not? After all, it's a mafia house. But I won't let my stay go in waste. What if I can't get the face of Mafia Queen? But I'll definitely get to know her illegal businesses.

Sid said with determination.

Here Avu was sitting in her office and Rinushka were sitting in front of her.

R- What is this, di? You gave shelter to a news reporter. What if he reveals something about us? And why was he calling you Mafia Queen's assistant?

A- Calm Down, Ri

An-Di, but it's dangerous.

A-Nothing is dangerous for me, When I entered this business, I left behind all my fears and started taking risks. Now I'm not afraid of anything. If it's the matter of Siddharth, then he won't be able to do anything.

R- Are you sure?

Avu nodded her head.

A- Did you fixed the cameras in his room?

Ri nodded his head.

A- Good! Anyways I've different plans for him.

Avu said with a smirk.

Keep voting and commenting
Next chapter soon