the end

Today is the day of Mafia Queens and News reporter's wedding.

Everyone was waiting for the centre of attraction- The bride and the groom.

Suddenly the music started playing for the groom's entry

Everyone cheered for him and clapped for him.

Sid smiled widely and faiyaz & Dev hugged him and wished him luck.

Sid smiled and sat at the mandap.

The pandit started chanting the mantras.

P-Please call the bride.

Everyone nodded their head and went to call Avu

Avu smiled widely and settled beside Sid

They looked at each other and smiled
widely.

Soon the wedding rituals started.

Sidneet stood up for the pheras. Sid picked up Avu in his arms and everyone cheered for them While Avu blushed. They started taking pheras.

After pheras got completed, The pandit forwarded a plate with Mangalsutra and sindoor.

Sid took the mangalsutra and tied it around Avu's neck and she smiled. Sid then filled her partition with sindoor and a lone tear slipped from her eyes in happiness. Sid wiped her tear and kissed her forehead.

Soon the wedding got completed.

P- From today, You both are husband and wife. Take blessings from your elders.

Sidneet touched Dev and Kusum's feet and they blessed them with a happy life.

They hugged fainat and Rinushka and they congratulated Sidneet

R- Guys let's go, I'm hungry.

Everyone chuckled and they headed where the dinner arrangements were done.

Sidneet sat beside each other. Rinushka sat beside them. Fainat sat in front of Sidneet while Dev&Kusum sat in front of Rinushka

They started having dinner.

R- The best thing about thime weddings is the food. I don't care if the wedding is happening or not or the bride eloped. I just want good food in the weddings.

Everyone chuckled and Bhavya hit his head lightly.

A- Duffer.

Everyone bursr into laughter while ri pouted.

J-Di, I'm so happy about you.

Avu smiled at her and held her hand.

After they finished their dinner, Sid forwarded his palm towards Avi and she frowned in confusion.

S-Can I have this dance with my wife?

A- Sure.

Avu said with a smile and put her palm in his.

Sid took Avu to the centre of the stage. He wrapped his arms around her waist and Avu held his palm and rested one hand on his shoulder.

Avu wrapped her arms around his neck and they started dancing on the beats of the music.

Then sid dipped Avu a little and then she wrapped her arms around his neck.

Sidneet were swaying on the beats of the music in each other's arms.

A-I love you

Sid looked at her in surprise and Avu smiled.

A-I just wanted this confession to be perfect and Now it is.

Sid smiled and pecked her lips.

S-I love you too.

Sid hugged her tightly.

When Sid was hugging her, he noticed a red ray on avu's back.

He looked around and spotted a sniper who was about to shoot Avu. His eyes widened in fear. He immediately turned Avu in opposite direction and A bullet shot him.

Everyone was shocked with the happenings.

She looked at Sid in shock. She touched his back and noticed the blood on her hand. Sid smiled at her with droopy eyes.

He fell on the floor and Avu kept his head in her lap. Everyone rushed towards them.

A- RI, CATCH THAT B*ST*RD.

Ri nodded his head and went behind that sniper.

S-I love vou. Avu. These mom...ents were.. Ve.. Ry... Special to.... Me.. I lo... Ve..... You..

A- Sid, nothing will happen to you. I won't let this happen. You can't leave me alone on our wedding day.

Avu said while crying.

S-I'm.... So... Sorry.... Ja.... An.... Ta... Ke.... Ca... Re......

He closed his eyes and Avu burst into tears. She rested her head on his chest and started crying.

A-I love you.

Everyone had tears in their eyes.

THE END

Ended this one soon as I didn't feel it was being enjoyed by you all.

•Do vote and comment

•And do not forget to share your feedback about this fanfic

•Epilogue soon