protective avu

Avu disconnected the call with a worried expression.

S- What happened?

A-Someone has attacked the mansion.

Sid's eyes widened in horror.

S-OH MY GOD! PLEASE SAVE ME. I DON'T WANT TO DIE IN THIS YOUNG AGE. I'M NOT EVEN MARRIED YET.

Sid said while pleading to her. Avu just rolled her eyes and went towards her cupboard.

She took out two guns and some bullets and tucked it on her waist.

A- Let's go.

S- What? Where? Can't we stay in here? It will be safer for me... I mean us.

A- Don't be stupid. If we stay in here, then they would easily locate us and then kill us. Come on.

Sid just nodded his head and followed her.

Suddenly Avu stopped in her tracks and looked at him.

A-One more thing. Just stay behind me. In this fight, I'll be your armor. If you try to ditch me then I'm sorry, I won't be responsible for you.

Sid simply nodded his head. They came out of the room sneaking.

Loud sounds of gun shots were heard with some shouts. Sid was sweating due to fear and nervousness. Avu turned to look at him and noticed his behavior.

A- Don't worry. I won't let anyone harm you. Trust me. It's Mafia's tongue which will never lie.

Sid looked at her in shock because in this type of situation, everyone first save themselves and then think about others but here she's guaranteeing him for his life.

A- Come. Let's go. We'll get out from the back door and go to my hideout.

Sid nodded and followed her.

On their way, Avu dodged some bullets and shot some bullets. When they almost got out of the mansion, they immediately settled in Avu's car.

Avu immediately ignited the car and ran the car in full speed. Some black cars started following them.

A- Sh*t!

They were continuously firing on the car. Avu was also firing continuously while driving the car simultaneously. Sid bend down on his seat to dodge the gun shots.

S-Oh God! Where am I stuck?

Suddenly a gun shot directly hit Avu's car wheel and the car disbalanced and hit the tree.

A-Dammit. Get out of the car fast.

Avu fired two more bullets on them and her bullets ended. Avu groaned in
frustration.

S- What happened? Why aren't you shooting anymore?

A-I'm out of bullets.

Sid started fake crying.

S-Oh My God! Now we'll finally be dead.

A-Just run along with me. We'll hide in this jungle. There's a village few kms away and we have to go to that village.

Sid nodded his head and they started running inside the forest. Those goons also started following them. When Avu realised that the goons were too close, she signed Sid to hide behind the tree. They hid behind the tree. When all the activities stopped and they realised that they went away.

Sid was the first one to step out of the hiding area and Avu followed him.

Avu turned to look at him and her eyes widened when she saw a man was about to shoot Sid from far.

A- SIDDHARTH, MOVE FROM THERE.

Sid looked at her in confusion.

S- What?

The man almost shot the gun. Avu ran towards Sid and pushed him away. At the same time, the man shot the bullet and it hit Avu's shoulder. Avu hissed in pain and fell on the ground. The man was about to shoot Sid when Avu hugged Sid and they rolled down the cliff.

The men left from there.

Avu was almost dizzy. Sid got hell worried and patted her cheeks.

S-AVNEET, get up. What did you do? Why did you save me?

Avu opened her eyes a little and groaned in pain.

A- I... I... Tol... Told... Yo... You th... That I... I... Won't..... Let any.... Anything... Happ..... Happened to.. You. No... W.... Ru... Run.. Lea... Ve... Me...Here.....Run.

Sid was crying. He took her in his
arms.

S-I won't go without you. Don't close your eyes. Please. Avneet. Oh No! Your wound is bleeding so much.

He patted her cheeks. Avu was losing consciousness.

S- No... No..

He picked her up in his arms and ran towards the village.

Keep voting and commenting
Next chapter soon