mom-dad

NEXT DAY

Avu stirred in sleep and a smile appeared on her face when she saw Sid's face. She gently caressed his cheeks and pecked his cheek.

A-Never thought that this Ruthless Mafia Queen would fall in love that too so deeply.

Avu whispered with a smile.

S- All the credit goes to me. After all, I'm so handsome and charming.

Sid opened his eyes and looked
around her with a smile and Avu's
eyes widened.

A- You were awake?

S-Yes ma'am.

Sid said with a salute and turned to look at her. He then kissed her forehead and wished her good morning.

S- So are you excited for our today?

A- I am.

Avu said with a wide smile but then her smile faded. Sid noticed this.

S- What happened?

A- Don't you think that we should tell the truth to maa and papa? They think that we're married. We have to tell them the truth.

Sid nodded his head.

S-Then let's go.

Avu's eyes widened in shock.

A- Now?

S-Yes.

They went to Kusum and dev's room and knocked the door.

Kusum opened the door and looked at them with a smile.

Avu handed over a saree and a suit to Kusum. Kusum looked at her in confusion.

Sidneet made Kusum and Dev sit on the bed and they sat on the floor near their feet.

Kusum caressed avu's head.

A-Maa,Papa, today is a party at mansion. Our engagement party.

Kusum and Dev looked at each other knowingly and smiled while Sidneet were confused.

S- What happened, Maa Papa? Why are you guys smiling? Aren't you shocked that we are not married? We lied to you.

D- What did you think that we didn't knew? Of course we knew. We got the feeling that something is fishy when we saw you the first time. Otherwise no married couple behaves so weirdly towards each other.

Sidneet looked at each other in shock.

A-But how did you..........?

Dev and Kusum chuckled.

K-When we first saw you, you kept on glaring at him and he looked like he can lose his life any moment after your glare.

Kusum said with a chuckle and Sidneet were embarrassed.

D-I know that wives have that effect on husbands but not like that.

Dev laughed and Kusum glared at him. Dev cleared his throat.

S-Maa Papa, I'm sorry we lied to you but I really love her.

A-Yes Maa and Papa. We are getting married out of love and we want you to be an active part of our marriage and give us your blessings.

Kusum and Dev caressed Sidneet's head.

K- Our blessings are always with you. We are so excited that finally out kids are getting married.

Sidneet smiled widely and hugged them. They shared a family hug.

EVENING

Avu got ready for party and Sid was putting on his cufflinks.

They looked at each other and smiled widely. Sid back hugged her.

S-You're looking so beautiful.

A-Even you look handsome.

Sid smiled and kissed her cheek. He then noticed a different pendant in Avu's neck.

S- What's that?

A- My dad gave this locket to me, mom and my little sister. I wanted their presence with me Today, on my special day.

Sid pecked her hair.

S- They are always with you. I'm sure.

A-I really wanted my sissy to be here on my wedding. We always used to make plans for each other's wedding.

A tear slipped from her eyes. Sid wiped it and hugged her.

S-It'll be fine, baby.

Avu nodded her head.

A-Now let's go. Party is about to start.

Sid nodded his head and forwarded his arm towards her. Avu smiled and hooked her arm in his. They went down stairs.

Sidneet were stunned to see the arrangements done by Ri. Everything was looking so elegant and beautiful.

Many Mafias congratulated Sidneet.

S-Are you sure they won't kill me?

Sid whispered in Avu's ears and Avu chuckled.

A- They are in my territory and they won't even dare to raise a finger at anyone. So calm down.

Avu said with a smile and Sid nodded his head

They headed towards Rinushka who were talking to some guests.

They turned to looked at Sidneet and hugged them.

R-Wow! You both are looking so amazing.

A- Even you both. Perfect couple.

Rinushka blushed.

S- Where's Maa and Papa?

An-There they are.

They saw them descending the stairs with a smile.

Rinushka went towards them. Ri held Kusum's hand and anu held Dev's hand and came towards Sidneet

A- Let's go. I've to introduce you both to all of them.

Avu took the mike.

A- May I have your attention please? Thank you. I know I never shared my personal life with anyone. After all we're in such a dangerous business where my loved one's lives are always in danger so I didn't want to take the risk. But today I want to introduce my parents, Mrs. Kusum and Mr. Dev. They are our Maa and Papa. I'm trusting you all with the lives of my loved ones. One harm to them and you won't be alive to see the next sunrise. Thank you all.

Avu smiled at Sid while he was looking at him with widened eyes.

A- What?

S- Are you sure it was an introduction? Because it was more like a threat.

Avu chuckled.

A- In Mafias, we introduce like this only.

Sid chuckled.

Keep voting and commenting
Next chapter soon