sleeping together?

Avu entered her bedroom followed by Sid. He had a sulking face as his plan of escape and finding some clues failed again. And all the credits goes to Mafia Queen herself.

S-Look. I can't sleep in your bedroom. It's against my principles.

Avu sat on the sofa and crossed her legs while playing with her pistol.

A- What is against your principles? Sleeping in my bedroom?

S-No. Sleeping in a room with a girl.

Avu raised her eyebrows in appreciation.

A- Then what about your wife?

S-Of course, this principle is for unknown ladies, not my wife. And I don't have a wife.

A- Hmm.. Then girlfriend?

S-I don't have a girlfriend.

A- That's bad. I mean how can you not have a girlfriend? It's common these days, right.

S-It's not a big deal that I don't have a girlfriend. I was kind of busy with my career and I didn't get time for all this rubbish. Do you have a boyfriend?

Sid asked her nervously. Avu smirked at him.

A- Are you sure you're in the condition of asking me this question? Because I've a gun in my hand.

Sid chuckled nervously.

S-It's fine. Anyways I'm not even excited or curious to know that if you've a boyfriend or not.

Avu smirked.

A- Yeah right. For your information, I don't have a boyfriend because 99% of the boys are scared of me. So never had a chance to make one.

A- Make yourself comfortable. I'm just gonna go and change myself in my nightwear.

Sid stood like a statue. Avu stood up and went inside her walk-in closet. She came out, dressed in a white tank top and grey shorts

Sid looked at her and his breath got hitched in his throat. He sucked in a sharp breath.

S(thinks) - Parvati bani Poo.

A- Why are you standing here like statue?

S-Umm... I... I...

Avu got irritated and threw a vase at him but he dodged it.

A- Don't stammer.

S-Are you sure you want to wear this to bed?

A- Why? Do you have any problem?

S-I mean I'm a guy and I've hormones.

A- And I've a gun so shut up.

Avu went and lied down on the bed. She looked at Sid with irritation.

A-Now what? Do you want a invitation to lie down on the bed?

Sid's eyes widen in horror.

S- WHAT? WITH YOU?

Avu took out her gun and started loading it. Sid got scared and immediately jumped into bed while covering himself with blanket from head to toe

Avu looked at his antiques and smirked.

She kept her gun in the drawer and lied down on the bed while covering herself with the blanket.

She was about to drift into deep slumber when she heard some sound. She immediately sat up on the bed and loaded her gun. She searched the source of the sound but find none. She realised that the sound dumb was coming from beneath the blanket. She removed the blanket from Sid's face and saw him snoring. She rolled her eyes. She shook him a little and his snoring stopped.

She sighed in relief and fell back on the bed. She was again about to fall asleep when she again heard his snoring. She groaned in irritation. She faced towards him and kept her palm on his mouth and closed it. The snoring stopped and she drifted into sleep in the same position.

It was early in the morning when Sid stirred in sleep. He felt some bondage on his mouth and saw Avi's hand covering his mouth tightly. His eyes widened in horror.

S-Ummmm... Mmmmmm.... Ummmmm..... Mmmmmm......

He tried removing her hand but Avu's hold was very tight. He started wiggling in her hold and Avu's sleep broke.

She saw him struggling and immediately removed her hand from his mouth and they both sat on the bed hurriedly.

Sid sighed in relief.

S-Are you trying to kill me?

A-You were snoring so much that I had to take precautions.

S-So you'll try to kill me?

A- Whatever.

She got down from the bed and went inside her washroom to freshen up.

S- Oh My God!

He went towards the bedroom door and tried to open it but it was locked. He groaned in irritation.

S- Great! That's what I want in my life.

Sid said sarcastically and went to sit on the bed.

Suddenly the closet door opened and Avu came out, dressed in a maroon bodycon dress.

Sid got stunned after seeing her. She always stuns him with her beauty. He was looking at her without blinking.

S(thinks) - Ab Maar hi dalogi kya?

He came out of his trance when Avu clicked her fingers in front of him.

A-Go and Freshen up now. And hurry up, I can't wait for you the whole day. I've other works also.

S- Then go and leave me alone.

A- Okay then, I'll lock you inside this room and go.

Sid's eyes widened in horror.

S- What? Why?

A- Get one thing straight in your head. You can enter or leave this room, only with me. Okay?

Sid nodded his head and rushed inside the washroom to freshen up.

Avu chuckled and called in the kitchen ordering breakfast.

After few minutes, Sid came out of the washroom, dressed in white shirt and grey pants given by Avu.

A- Let's go.

They were about to leave when Avu's phone ringed. Avu received the call.

A- Yes John.

J-Ma'am, someone has attacked the mansion.

Avu's eyes widened in panic.

A- What?

Keep voting and commenting
Next chapter soon
Any guesses about what's coming next?