shooting a bullet or a proposal

It was the last night of Sidneet's stay in this lovely village.

Sidneet were sitting in their room, thinking how will they break the news of their leaving to the old couple who has helped them so much.

Suddenly Kusum kaki entered the room with some clothes in her hands. Sidneet stood up and walked towards her.

Kaki gave kurta pyjama to Sid and a lehenga to Avu. They both looked at Kusum in confusion.

S- Kaki, this?

K-Arey, there's a fair in the village and we all are going, so wear these clothes.

Sidneet frowned in confusion.

S- Fair?

K-There's a fair in this village every year. We celebrate life. Let's go and get ready.

Sidneet smiled and went to get ready.

Sid went to get ready in washroom and Avu got ready in the bedroom. Avu was ready when Sid entered the bedroom.

A-I'm going outside. Come soon.

S- Hmm.

Sid went towards the bed and took out a gun from under the mattress.

S-I've to do this. I've to follow the plan. I don't know how Avu will react. What if she feels that I betrayed her? No. I can't think of anything else. I've to just stick to the plan.

He tucked the gun in his pants and left the bedroom.

He joined Avu, Kusum and Dev who were waiting for him. They together left for the fair.

As soon as they reached the fair, they were stunned to see the beauty of the fair.

A- Wow! Everything is so beautiful.

Avu said and looked at Sid, who smiled nervously.

Avu looked at him in confusion. She was getting a feeling that something was fishy. She has started growing closer to him and evern more after telling him her fast. She liked to spend time with him and she knew she can trust you. She now knew every action of him.

A- Are you okay?

Sid nodded his head nervously.

A- Really? But you don't look fine.

S- I'm fine Avu

Avu looked at him for a fraction of seconds and then nodded her head.

A- Let's go.

Avu was seeing some bangles and Sid was looking at her with a different expression in his eyes.

S- Do you like them?

A- Yeah, but u don't usually wear them.

S-But as you're off duty today so you can wear it. Let's buy it. Anyways, I'll fulfill all your wishes today.

Avu chuckled and looked at him.

A- And why's that?

Sid just shrugged his shoulders.

S- like that.

They bought a pink set of bangles and he made them wear it in her hands.

Avu jingled the bangles with a wide smile.

A- It's beautiful, right.

Sid nodded his head and he cleared his throat.

S- Avu, I've to talk something very
important. Can we talk alone?

Avu looked at him in confusion.

A- Now?

Sid nodded his head.