What the Hell is Going on

I was sat in the living room, writing everything that I had researched down when Daniela came through the sliding doors (back door) I looked up at her with a smile, but she seemed to be occupied by something "You okay Daniela?"

She looked at me and asked "was there anyone else in here with you just now?" I gave her a confused look "no why? Did you see someone?" She walked over to the hallway slowly and said "yeah, I think I just saw my dad" I stood up and followed her down the hallway, she called out "Dad?"

We continue to walk around for a bit until Mary Ellen and Judy came in asking what she was doing I carried on following her while I explain "She thinks she saw her dad" Mary Ellen then ran after Daniela.

I walked back to Judy who was waiting at the top of the small staircase that lead to the lounge, she was looking up the stairs that lead to the bed rooms, I walked behind her and gently placed a hand on her shoulder and lent slightly around the dividing wall to see what she was looking at "what you looking at?" She took a step forward and said "I think I saw someone wearing a long white dress walk into dads room"

We both then walked up the stairs and over to the bedroom door slowly, when we got closer we could hear the rocking chair movie through the crack in the door, I instinctively held Judy's hand and placed my body slightly in front of hers as I slowly walked over and pushed the door open; Annabelle was sat in Lorraines rocking chair facing us in the doorway moving back and forth slowly, the door then slowly swung closed again; I took a deep breath and pulled my cross necklace out of my shirt, then pushed the door open again, this time Annabelle was nowhere to be seen, I walked into the room over to the rocking chair and pulled Judy in with me.

Judy let go of my hand and walked over to the side of the bed where she knelt on the floor and picked a piece of paper off the floor, I walk over to see what she had only to find a note saying 'miss me?' Written in red crayon in a child's hand writing.

She stood up and that's when the handle on the bathroom door began shake as if someone was yanking at the handle, the cross on the wall next to the door then swung slightly before falling upside down on the wall (Devil's simble/mocking God) and then fell onto the floor, we then saw a woman dressed in a white wedding dress with a veil over her face walk past the window.

The pictures Ed  had on the wall betwewn the windows then fell off, she then walked past the next window and when she disappeared behind the wall the lamp fell over then the picture Ed made fell off next to it, we then saw her again in the mirror on the wall and then in the mirror next to the door; we then saw her again in the room across from Eds, (it was as though she had walked in a circle around us) she stopped and turned to us, the side of her dress we hadn't seen was covered in blood.

Judy took a step back slightly and I placed a hand on each of her shoulders, I then tried to call out to the woman "Who are you? Can we help?" She just help a knife up to her eye level, tilted her head quickly and then speed walked across the hall to us now holding the knife above her head, I pulled Judy towards the bathroom door where I pulled her into my chest as I held the cross that I picked up from the floor out in front of us, all the while hearing her footsteps get louder as she kept coming at us; when it sounded like she was right next to us Judy let out a scream of fright and hid herself further in my embrace.

I started to pray to make us feel safer and Judy joined in "In thee, O lord, do I put my trust. Let me never be put to confusion. Deliver me into the righteousness and cause me to escape incline thine ear..." Mary Ellen then walked over and said "hey! Grace, Judy, what's going on? What's wrong?" I looked around the room for a moment before sitting on the bed with Mary Ellen, I was speechless, I can't believe Annabelle got out theres no way she did it on her own, but who did it? Judy said quietly "Nothing" but Mary Ellen gave her a look and she said "I just got scared." "Scared of what?" Mary Ellen asked "Sometimes...I see things. Like how my mom use to see things, like how Grace sees things." Judy said "You mean like ghosts?" Mary Ellen asked curious, Judy nodded her head in reply.