Saying Goodbye

Time Skip To The Day Of The Funeral

I stood in my room facing the mirror while adjusting my black dress, today was possible the worst day for us all after what happened in the Perron family home.

I sighed lightly and pulled my heals on before grabbing my purse and walking out of my room.

I walked down the hall to Judy's room and knocked on the door before poking my head in "hey Judy are you ready?" She turned to me and said "I think so" I looked at her before walking into her room saying "It's missing just one thing, here, I'm sure you mother would have wanted you to have this" holding out Lorraines Cross necklace and knelt beside her while I put it on saying "you look beautiful darling, there, now your ready"

She smiled at me and gave me a hug I then held her hand and walked her down to the living room to quickly eat breakfast before leaving.

I turned to her as she started to eat saying "I'm just gonna check on your Dad okay, I'll be right back"

I reach his room and knocked lightly on the door "Ed? Can I come in?" I waited for a reply and the door slowly opened, Ed had a fake smile on his face and walked back to his bed to pick a tie.

I walked into his room and closed the door behind me "how are you feeling?" He kept his head down and quickly wiped at his eyes before he said "I'm fine, just struggling to pick which tie to wear" I walked over to the bed and looked at the ties he had picked.

He had chosen some of Lorraines favourite ties as they usually matched the colour or pattern of her skirt, and next to them was a plain black tie.

I thought for a moment before picking up Lorraines favourite tie and said "She loved when you use to match your tie with her outfit, and I think this was her favorite" I turned him to me slightly and pulled his collar up and started doing his tie for him.

I slowly did his tie while talking to him "Ed, you don't need to act brave around me; it's your wife's funeral today, your aloud to cry, don't let anyone tell you otherwise" I looked up as I finished doing his tie to see tears in his eyes "I don't want Judy to see me like this, she's going through so much..." I frown slightly and wipe a tear off his cheek "and so are you" I say lightly before pulling him into a hug.