Delivery service.

I wake up to the sunglight shining in between the cracks of the shed, here i am, wrapped in eddies arms, i finally slept well lastnight.

Eddie suddenly flutters his eyes open slowly and looks down at me. "Good morning love." My face turns red at the sound of his voice in the morning, no shut up elodie.

All of a sudden we both jump to a loud noise outside, "Tarp, quick!" I whisper shout at eddie. "Yes maam" We hop underneath the tarp, trying to stay still as possible. Just as we both got back up from underneath the tarp the shed door bursts open, "Delivery service".

Me and eddie sigh of relief and run towards everybody, i give Robin and Steve loads of hugs and steve hands me my good clothes.

"I kind of eh, bought all the clothes i see you wear on a daily basis, oh and that book you read all the time, under the hawthorn tree."

I smile widely and hug Steve. "Thank you so much, your the best." I tell everybody i am going to go see if i can take a shower in the house and get changed and everybody acknowledges that and stays to update eddie.

I hop into the shower and suprisingly, the waters warm, the feeling of the water against my skin was relieving and a feeling of peace rushed through me.

I got out of the shower and throwed on some low waisted jeans and a navy baby tee, unfortunately, Steve did not bring me a jacket, or even a hoodie.

I shrug my shoulders and go to walk back to the others when i hear this clock sound coming from the front room, curious, i follow the sound and soon enough there is this big clock standing right infront of me.

EVERBODY ELSES POV

"Alright its been a while, whats taking her so long." Steve says, tapping his foot on the ground. "Would you give her some space? let the girl shower in peace." Robin says. "No, Steves right, its been too long, somethings wrong." Eddie says, standing up.

Everybody then follows Steve and eddie into the house and infront of them, is Elodie, shes standing in the bathroom doorway, in a sort of trance, "Shit shit shit shit shit." Eddie says running towards her.

"This is the same shit that happened with chrissy." Everybody rushes over to join eddie, shaking Elodie, trying to wake her up.

BACK TO ELODIES POV

"Elodie." A familiar voice says, she turns around to face Billy. Tears form slightly. "Billy? Is it really you, are you really alive?" He glares at me, walking towards me slowly.

"No, im dead, all because of you, you watched me die Elodie, you wanted me dead." More tears form. "No, thats not true, your my best friend billy i never wanted you to die."

All of a sudden a dark cloud forms around me, Billy then forms into a tall, veiny man. Vecna. "You asshole!" I scream at Vecna. "Elodie, its almost time, time to join me." I step back slightly, running out the door and around to the shed.

"Guys?" Nobody is there anymore, suddenly the shed dissapears and i feel myself lift slightly. "Elodie, no need to run, your time will come, very, very soon" And with that he launches me into the air and i scream as i fall back to the ground.

"Elodie, Elodie dont leave me." It was Eddie, and Steve. I open my eyes and fall into their arms, tears stresming down my face. "It was vecna." I get up and wipe the tears off my face. "However and whenever we kill this son of a bitch, i want him to suffer." I say.

I told them the story of what i saw and just as they're about to speak, police cars fly past the window, "Tarp, tarp!" Eddie gets up and slides under the tarp.

"Should we follow it?." Steve says, "Seems like a good idea to me." Says Dustin. "Els, Stay here with Eddie, we will be back as soon as possible." I nod my head and hop into the boat beside eddie, watching the shed door close and the car pull away.