The beginning

TWO DAYS LATER.

"Well in other news, we're moving into the byers old cabin, for the moment anyways, until eddies name is cleared, i really wish you were here right now, i miss you, alot."

A tear rolls down my cheek, i squeeze max's hand lightly and stand up, wiping my face. "See you tomorrow." I weakly smile at her, walking out of the hospital room.

"Hey love, how is she?" Eddie says, leaning against his van. "Okay i hope." he places a kiss on my forehead and opens the van door for me to get in and we drive to the cabin.

As i'm talking with Steve about the house, a unfamiliar van pulls up, inside is Johnathan, will, mike, eleven, and some long haired guy.

My face lights up and i run over to will and give him a big hug. "I've missed you so much, how's school over there?" He smiles at me and hugs me back. "Alright." I smile at him and turn to el, she smiles at me.

I rush over to her and squeeze her tightly. "Oh, you have no idea how much i've missed you." She laughs and talks to me for a bit, i then walk over to johnathan, whos standing with this long haired guy.

"Hi johnathan, and some long haired guy i've never seen in my life before." Johnathan nods his head and points to him.

"Oh eh, elodie, this is Argyle." He smiles. "Sup little lady, the names Argyle, its a pleasure man." I shake his hand, suddenly, a unfamiliar car pulls up, "What is it with random people showing up at random times?" i mumble.

Out of the car comes Joyce and hopper, my face immediately lights up when i see them and i quickly rush to Joyce and engulf her in a hug. "Oh! Elodie, youve gotten so tall!" She hugs me back tight. "I've missed these hugs." I smile at her.

Eddie waves at her and she waves back. "And who's the other long haired man at the doorframe?" I smile. "Thats the man i was telling you about, his names eddie." She smirks at me. "Well isn't he a handsome young man, im so happy for you!"

I smile at her and turn to see hopper standing there looking at me, i turn to him and hug him tight. "We had a whole funeral for you." I squeeze him tight, he chuckles. "Jeez kid, you've grown." I smile at him.

He then looks over at eddie. "So he's the special man?" I look over at him and back at hopper. "mhm." He looks him up and down. "Please don't consult him, for the love of god."

He laughs. "Hey! your practically older than me at this stage, i'm not going to tell you right or wrong." and he smiles down at me before heading over to Joyce.

I walk over to eddie and he smiles down at me, i lean in for a kiss, he kisses me back and holds me by the waist as i look around at everybody. "Glad you got your reunion." Eddie says, smiling.

"I'm glad i still have you." I smile up at him, suddenly, a bunch of white particles begin floating down from the sky, we all look at eachother, knowing exactly where they were from, we walk out into the field and see red thunder and black clouds start to fill the sky. This was only the beginning.

I TOLD YOU, trust the process.
anyways.
until 2024, my friends. ;)