Lights.

"Dustin? Dustin!" We all hear Steve yelling in the distance. "What the hell." I say, we all run down the stairs to Steve who was shouting Dustins name at the walls.

"Rabies mightve got to him?" I whisper to Robin. "Its possible." Robin replies, "Steve what the hell are you doing." I say. "Its dustin, its that little shit, hes here, i can hear him."

I put my face in my hands. "Just, just listen." Everybody falls quiet and listens, moments go by and a echoing voice can be heard, sort of in the walls, we all look at eachother and begin calling for him.

"Dustin! Dustin?" No replies. "Guys?" everybody looks over at Nancy. "Joyce talked to will through the lights, maybe we can do that too." "But theres no power?" I say.

"Eh, guys?" We all look towards Robin and the light on the roof, its tingly looking and has floating dust around it, Steve reaches his hand into it, we all follow after.

"It, tickles." Steve says. "It kind of feels, good." Robin also says, "Does anybody know morse code?" Nancy says. "No" We all reply, "Wait, does SOS count?"

Me, nancy and robin turn and give him a glare. "Is, is that good?" Few moments later and Eddie is signalling 'SOS' through the lights, as we all patiently wait for Dustin to notice.

"Its working." Robin says. After what seemed like forever of waiting, Dustin told us to head to Nancy's bedroom and sit on the bed and so we did. "Okay are you guys seeing this?" Dustin said through the walls.

We looked down infront of us and there layed the tingly light again. "We're going to unplug it, standby." "Holy shit, kids a genius." I say, mesmerised by the light. "Okay try it now."

Nancy reaches her hand into the light and spells out 'HI', "hii, hey, hi" They all said through the echos, "That worked!" We all cheer. "Yes!" I say "HI!" Eddie says aggressively.

Nancy then spells out 'STUCK' through the light, "Stuck?" "mhm, mhm." Eddie says. "Okay they're stuck in the upside down." "Ehhh, you cant get back through watergate?"

We all look at eachother confused. "The hells watergate?" Steve says. "Cause its water and its a gate." Robin says, "Oh thats cute" i say, "No its uh." She spells out 'GUARDED' in the light.

"Okay eh, watergates guarded." Dustin says. "Yes yes brilliant yes." Steve says as i clap. "Okay we think we have a theory that could help with that." He says.

"Genius child." Robin says. "We think watergate isnt the only gate, that theres a gate at every murder site." We all look at eachother confused. "Does anybody, understand what hes talking about?" "No" We all reply, she draws a '?' in the light.

"Okay, seriously? how many times, do i have to be right on the money before you guys just trust me!" "Jesus, this kids really got to get his ego in check." Steve says. "Its his tone, right?" I say. "I know."

"Okay, eh how far is your trailer." "7 miles." Eddie replies. "Dammit." Then robin speaks up. "Hey nance, i know your house is like, weirdly frozen in time but, havent you always had bikes?"

"Bam robin, once again, your a genius." She smiles at me and i give her a high five before we all head down to grab bikes. "Woah woah woah, theres only 4 bikes?" Steve says.

"Yeah, so? you can share with Nancy." Steve looks at eddie and then back at me. "No no no no no, your riding with eddie, afterall, your practically together now, right?" I smack him across the back of the head and hop on the back of the bike, wrapping my arms around eddies waist.

We begin cycling to the trailer. "Think we broke the record for most miles cycled in another dimension." Robin says, half out of breath. "Agreed." I say back.

We walk inside the trailer, looking up at the slimey hole on the ceiling. "This is right where Chrissy died, like right where she died." Eddie says, freaked out.

Suddenly, someone or something starts poking through the slimey hole, Steve signals for all of us to stand back and he stands infront of us, the hole breaks, we all stand in silence and walk slowly towards the hole and look up.

"Holy shit this is trippy." I say, "Hi." Dustin says laughing, they go and grab a materess and some blankets and tie them together as a climbing rope, "those stains are eh." We all stare at him and the stains. "I dont know what those stains are." "hm." Robin says, clearly disgusted.

"If my theory is correct." Dustin says as he throws the rope up for him and down for us, it stays in the air perfectly. "Holy shit." "We totally just broke science, right?" "Now somebody go first." Dustin says.

We all look at Robin, "Well, guess im the guinea pig." She climbs up and falls down onto the other side, "That was fun." "Elodie, you go next." Eddie says, "No you." "No you." "No you." Steve lifts me up against the rope. "Climb, stop arguing like a married couple."

I sigh and climb the rope and fall down. "Holy shit your right, that was fun." Next eddie comes falling down, "Woah." He says, "Pretty cool right?" I say, grabbing his hand.

As we all go to sit down on the couch, waiting for Steve and Nancy, Steve begins shouting. "Nancy! Nance? Nancy hello! Guys?" We all get up and look up at the ceiling to see Nancy in the trance. "Shit, eh music music music!"

We all run to Eddies room. "What kind of music?" Eddie says in a panic, "Eh i dont know Madonna, bowie, beatles, music, we need music!" "THIS, IS, MUSIC!" Eddie shouts at robin, holding a tape aggressively.

Suddenly we hear a loud bang from the room and look over to see Nancy and Steve, now getting up and sitting in the sitting room, Nancy looked more terrified than me. Oh god, what happened?

1020 words

A/N: im so sorry if ive left out any lines from the scenes its just my netflix is down right now and i cant seem to find the scenes anywhere so i sort of improvise, hope you enjoyed though!!