Go time.

So eh, that didnt end up being the last chapter but oh well, by the way for this chapter, TRUST THE PROCESS OKAY? anyways enjoy lololol

Suddenly, everybody bursts through the door in a panic, causing me to lose a life. "What happened?" Dustin says, seeing all the panicked faces. "Got to go."

"Your old friends are here." Gesturing the Lucas. "Shit!" He replies, "Lets go lets go!" Robin says. "Im going im going, sit down." Steve drives off and out of the war zone, towards an empty field.

We're all now sitting in a field, pulling our weapons together, Nancy and max in one area, the sinclair siblings in another, and Eddie and Dustin far in the other area, whilst me, Robin and Steve are sitting by the trailer.

"It just doesn't make sense." "What doesn't make sense?" "That was Dan shelter, he graduated, like, 2 years ago." "So?" "So he's in college." My mind zones out of the conversation and thinks back to eddie, and the marks, shit. If Steve notices them, im screwed.

"Fast times was returned like, i dont know, a week ago?" "Right? unless she's got some horndog brother we don't know about." "Which is possible." "Or shes just really into Judge Reinhold?" "Steve." "Nah" "What?" "I don't care."

"I don't understand why you do either with everything thats going on." I look at Robin and Steve again.

"Honestly, this feels like a perfect time for that little pull of the rug because, in the face of the world ending, the stakes of my love life are spectacularly low." Steve looks over at me and i quickly look away, avoiding eye contact.

"Speaking of love life, i see you and eddie had fun, els." I completely ignore him and grab another bottle and fill it with fuel. "Els." I turn to look at him. "Hm? did you say something?" He sighs.

"At this point i'm done being a protective brother, if you want to have sex with Eddie right infront of me, go ahead, im starting to feel old and its really not good for me, im starting to feel wrinkly already."

He makes a disgusted face and begins searching for wrinkles. "That would never happen." I say confused. "Not everything has a happy ending." Robin says. "Yeah yeah believe me, i know." I say back.

"I'm not talking about failed romance." She replies. "I just, i have this terrible, gnawing feeling that...... it might not work out for us this time." I feel my heart sink. "You think we shouldn't be doing this?" I say nervously.

"I think we are mad fools, the lot of us." She sighs. "But if we dont stop him, who will?" I take a look around at everybody. "We have to try, right?" I sigh. "Yeah."

She raises one of the fuel filled bottles. "To killing vecna." "Slash henry." Steve says. "Slash one." We all chuckle and clink bottles.

"Okay, i want to run through this one more time." Nancy says. "Phase one, we meet erica at the playground, she'll signal Max and lucas when we're ready." Erica nods her head.