Chapter 3

****EDDIE'S POV****

Shit shit shit. I ran through the busy ass halls.

"JESUS H CHRIST!" I yelled as I ran to find Steve.

People jumped and began to move as I swerved through the crowd.

"HARRINGTON!" I shouted.

I had finally found him talking to Dustin, he looked like he was tired already.

"Munson. What's up? Why are you screaming?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Valentine's is in a couple of days and I am fucking lost, dude. THE SHIRE IS BURNING!"

"Stop screaming! What is the shire and why is it burning and what is the problem?"

"I don't know what to do for Y/N... I haven't had a serious relationship in the longest fucking time... What do I do?"

He ran a hand through his hair and put his hands akimbo on his hips.

"See what I deal with?" He asked as he looked at Dustin.

"Shut up and help me."

"Okay okay. Walk with me. Dustin, I'll see you after school."

Dustin shrugged and began to walk off as Steve and I went the opposite direction.

"Why am I the go to guy?"

"Because Henderson isn't."

"Okay okay. Enough said. So. Start by ordering her roses, Eddie. Girls love that shit. Maybe make her a nice dinner?"

Gears started to turn in my head, "I can use my suppliers house... I can make her dinner there... Movies?"

"No. We do that all the time. Sit and talk. Listen to her. Even if its about shopping and other girly stuff. Be romantic, dude. She loves you. You won't have to try very hard. Buy her something nice. Like a necklace? Something. I know she is shopping for you.... but I-"

"What is she getting me?"

"I swore to secrecy. I already said too much."

"Harrington..."

"Munson. She is like a bloodhound. She can smell a lie miles away. If I tell you and lie that I didn't she will know and I get the ever living shit beat out of me. And I am not in the mood for that. So no. I can't tell you." He explained to me.

"Gimmie a hint..."

He shook his head, "She'll know. Don't ask me how I know. She'll just know. And again, I'm not ready to die." He said.

"Pussy."

"You're the pussy whipped one between the two of us." He snapped. 

"At least I'm getting some. GOTTA PLAN. BYE. THANKS!" I smiled as I ran.

Okay. So... I'm still blank... What the fuck do I do... I saw my Princess talking to one of her friends and she was all smiles. Looking at her was like looking at sunshine. It was like seeing everything good in life all in one person. I walked up to her and kissed her temple before wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her to me.

"Hey you!" She smiled as she kissed my jaw.

"Hey Princess."

"Babe, this is Molly! She is new to Hawkins! She is from the UK!" She smiled.

"Hi Molly, it's nice to meet you. I'm Eddie, Y/N's boyfriend." I said as I held my hand out to her.

"Nice to meet you." She grinned.