Chapter 10

***Y/N'S POV****

I woke up feeling like I was hit by a semi truck. I couldn't open my eyes too well, they were swollen. My jaw was killing me, and my body ached in random places. This is from last night, I know it. I mean, it's obvious. I can only imagine how that bitch feels. I'll do it again too. Fuck You Amanda. I giggled a bit before attempting to sit up.

"Whoa! Easy there, killer." Steve laughed as he let himself in.

"What if I was naked?" I asked.

"Unlikely." He muttered, "Umm Your eyes are pretty swollen. They look like nipples on your face."

"I'm gonna get you next." I hissed.

"You can't even see me!" He laughed.

"Hello, Y/N!" I heard a voice call out.

"Who is that?" I asked.

"It's me! Molly! Steve says you knocked that girl's tooth out!"

Molly? When did Molly... Oh my god. Oh... My... God...

"STEVE. WHY IS MOLLY HERE?" I yelled.

"WE ARE TALKING ABOUT YOU!" he deflected.

"YOU NASTY ASS-"

"I mean, he could be a bit more nasty...." She half muttered.

"Hey!" Steve huffed.

"TAKE ME BACK TO THE BAR SO THAT BITCH CAN FINISH THE JOB!" I begged as I hid under the blankets.

"Calm down, she was joking. I called Molly last night and asked her to come by this morning to help me out with... You." Steve laughed.

"I hate you." I whispered as I poked my head out from under the blankets.

"Y/N, you look like you were beat with the ugly stick." Molly giggled.

"I feel like it." I laughed.

"I'm gonna get you some breakfast and an ice pack." Steve said as I saw his blurry figure walk out.

"Hey Steve... My vision is blurry and you still look like Cousin It!"

"And you have boobs for eyes!"

If I could roll my eyes I would.

"Molly, tell me-"

"We haven't done anything like that, Y/N. We were joking. He has been nothing but a gentleman to be honest. I kinda want him to kiss me already."

"Please don't make me gag. He's my brother practically..."

"Oh I can see the sibling love." She laughed, "Do you think he actually does like me?" She wondered.

"I know so. The day you came up and asked me to do a chem lab with you he was smitten while you walked away. His jaw was on the floor." I said to her.

I could swear she was smiling, it was just a bit hard to see. I'm glad she's here and all, I really am but now I'm starting to feel kind of like a third wheel. Molly must've felt how tense I was and she gave me some space. I gotta get home. I wanna be in my own bed. I don't know how I will explain this to my parents but I'll think of something. I got up and started to put on my clothes, making sure no one had walked in on me. I need to figure out what Eddie and I are gonna do... I mean... He is a bit older than me... And I can't do some of the things he does... Maybe... I don't want to... But maybe we should break up. My eyes began to burn again as tears started to form as the thought had entered my mind. Great. I carefully wiped my eyes before making my way downstairs, my vision was a bit better at this point. My swelling had gone down a bit. I hope I looked semi normal.