Chapter 13

****Y/N'S POV****

Eddie sat on my bed as I paced around my room, going through my mental checklist for the first day back to school since spring break. We have officially hit crunch time before graduation. Eddie needs to kick it into gear if he wants to graduate so he can tour. That is another challenge... Asking my parents if I can go along... I doubt it, but we shall see...

"Baby, it was spring break..." He smiled as he sat up.

"Eddie, senior photos, prom, and graduation are around the corner! If you wanna tour, you have to graduate!" I explained.

Eddie stood up and met me at the end of my bed, "You worry too much. I'm doing better than you think, Princess." He grinned as he pulled me against him and kissed my forehead.

I don't know how he manages to be so calm all the time. I was not a fan of weed the other day to be honest... I told him and he said I'd never have to do it again. Which I am kinda thankful for, I don't care if he does it but I don't think he does too often. He smokes normal cigarettes every now and then. Such a nasty habit but he makes it look so hot... What's up with me and the boys who smoke... I remember the first time Billy did, it was gross.  He almost threw up. 

"You just know when I need to be spoiled don't you?" I smiled.

I could hear a chuckle escape his lips and I swear in that moment I melted. The sounds that come from this man... His voice is like velvet, his touch is like heaven, and his love is unconditional. I really want him to graduate and be able to tour even if I can't go... I doubt that my parents would even consider letting me go. I know that the second that I ask that they're gonna say no. Am I going to ask anyways? Yes. Yes I am. 

"I know you better than myself at this point, Baby girl."

"Promise me to graduate this year, Eddie." I said as I looked up at his big brown eyes.

"I promise you that I will graduate this year." He smiled, "I think I'm already on track, Baby."

I felt relief at the fact that Eddie was actually trying, I want him to be able to tour. I want him to be successful. I want to see him reach the potential he refuses to acknowledge. Part of me felt like Eddie was scared to grow up, that he was scared of change and that's why he kept failing his senior year. I stood between his legs and wrapped my arms around his neck. He smiled as he looked down at me. He hasn't had the best luck in life... And he deserves so much good and if he can't get that from the people of Hawkins, I know he can get it from the people who share the same passions he has. I feel absolutely terrible for getting Corroded Coffin banned from the bar... But it was also really sketchy and Eddie could've been arrested if he was caught there... So in a way... I also did Corroded Coffin a favor... And beat the shit out of that tart too. Eddie has dreams too big for Hawkins to understand, but I know there are others out there he can help out. 

"I love you." I smiled as I finally came out of spiraling thoughts.

"I love you too. I promise I will actually graduate this year."

"I believe you." I chuckled, "But once Spring Break is over... It's crunch time... Eddie, I'm serious. Please don't come down with a bad case of Senioritis! I want you to be able to tour!"

"I will. Baby, I promise."

"You are also aware that we'll have to take senior portraits... Right? And plan for prom... And Grad Night..." I smiled.

"Do you think they'll just use my senior portrait from last year?" He chuckled.

"Eddie!"

"I hate the suit! And Uncle Wayne makes me brush my hair and I look like... Like Steve but hot."