Chapter 12

****EDDIE'S POV****

I woke up to an empty bed, not my bed... Y/N's bed. Since Uncle Wayne was tired from work and we were pretty much "making up" all night and day... We came back to Y/N's house since her parents were away with the Wheelers. I swear to God they're all swingers. They go on quite a few vacations together without their kids. I sat up and felt where Y/N had slept and it was cold. How long did I sleep for? I looked at her clock, 10AM, not too late... My Black Sabbath shirt was missing and I smiled, I know exactly where it is. I grinned as I climbed out of bed, slid my boxers on and made my way downstairs. When I opened the bedroom door the smell of bacon hit me like a semi truck. Is she... Cooking? I made my way downstairs as quietly as I could to see if she was actually cooking or if she ordered out. I was interested. I leaned against the doorway to the kitchen and crossed my arms. She had her walkman on full blast, she was listening to Poison and swaying her hips a bit as she flipped a pancake. At that moment it really hit me, I am fucking crazy for this woman, I am absolutely fucking in love with her, I am obsessed with her. I want to always be around her and I don't care what we are doing. I don't care where we are or what the fuck is going on in the world around us as long as I have her... I could scare the shit out of her right now... It would be easy, and I might get smacked around, but so worth it.

I walked up behind her and wrapped my arms around her. She screamed for a moment and her body seized up for a second before relaxing against me. I kissed the soft warm skin of her neck and inhaled her scent. Her hair always smells like flowers and her skin was always so damn soft. How is she so magical? I bit down on her a bit before letting go and resting my chin on her shoulder. She pulled her headphones off and put her head to mine.

"Whatcha doin, Princess?" I asked as I squeezed her a bit more.

"Making breakfast. What's it look like?" She laughed, "It's never a good idea to scare someone when there is a knife within arm's reach."

"I'll take my chances." I smiled.

"You're lucky I love you, Munson."

I let her go and sat on the counter next to where she was cooking and looked at her, "Oh I know I am."

"That so?"

"Yep. I have a question for you..."

"Okay, I may have an answer?" She asked, skepticism was evident in her voice, that or confusion.

"Do you like my last name, Princess?" I asked her as I grabbed a slice of bacon and bit into it.

She pursed her lips and squinted a bit, confused, "Of course I do, why would you ask that?"

"Because it's gonna be yours someday." I winked.

I saw the exact moment the realization hit her and she smiled that agonizingly sweet smile. A smile that would bring me to my damn knees if I wasn't sitting on this counter. I grabbed a handful of my shirt she was wearing and pulled her close to me.

"I mean it when I say it." I grinned as I put my forehead to hers.

"I sure as hell hope so. Because I can't wait to have your last name."

"Say that again." I smiled.

"I can't wait to have your last name." She repeated as she kissed my jaw.

"It's gonna take some time, but I promise you that I will spoil you rotten. I will give you a home and everything you want." I promised.

"Eddie, I don't care we are as long as I'm with you." She grinned at me.

"Stop ripping thoughts out of my head, yeah?"

"I can't help that. I'm not a mind reader." She laughed, "Now get off the counter and grab yourself some food because with everything we did yesterday and last night... I'm surprised either of us can actually stand up right now."