Chapter 14

****Y/N's POV****

I stood on my front lawn and sighed, I hate this. We have stupid "Grad Night" tonight... We are all being forced as senior class to have one giant sleepover in the gym. I waited for Eddie, he said he would take me and try to sneak out. Hopefully we can do that, but I heard Hop will be patrolling the area to ward off  any runaway attempts... I smiled when I heard that all too familiar sound of his van banging and squealing as he raced down the street. The sweet sounds of Rebel Yell by Billy Idol blared as he skidded to a stop just in front of me.

"Hello Beautiful!" He smiled as he reached over to open the door.

I giggled, "Hey! Ready?"

"Unfortunately. But isn't a dumb idea to lock a bunch of seventeen and eighteen year old coeds together in a high school gym overnight? Won't there be like... A bunch of sex and shit?"

"Who knows. Maybe we can sneak into the locker rooms or something."

I climbed into the van and buckled up, tossing my bag into the backseat and my sleeping bag right over it. I sighed and leaned back against the seat as we began to drive off. I really didn't wanna go, I didn't wanna partake but it was mandatory... We had to show up unless we had a doctor's note... Or if you weren't graduating... I groaned when Hawkins High came into view.

"Why do we have to do this?"

"May I be honest..."

"Why wouldn't you be?" I asked.

"Well... I never got to do this... I'm a little bit excited..." He admitted.

I am so dumb... Eddie of course should be excited... My poor little super senior... I smiled,

"I'm sorry... I shouldn't talk down on it... Maybe it will be fun.. I mean I am being given permission to sleep with my boyfriend... In the school gym... With the entire graduating senior class! Maybe we can see how many times we can smack Steve with a pillow."

"Done!" He smiled as he parked.

We pulled up next to Steve and Robin who both had looks of dread on their faces too... But Eddie seemed kinda excited and I wasn't about to let Steve dampen that. I walked up to him and whispered,

"Eddie is looking forward to this. So don't say anything stupid." I snapped.

"Why would I-"

"Have you met you?" Robin asked, "Don't worry, Y/N. I got Stevie covered."

"You're the best." I smiled.

"I am THE babysitter... Since when did I need a babysitter too?!" He asked.

"Since always. We just let you think you didn't need one." She shrugged attempting to suppress the snicker that laced her voice.

"Yeah, we still love you." I smiled.

"Oh whatever, let's go get this over with." He scoffed as he threw the strap of his duffle bag over his shoulder with a huff.

We all walked in and saw a whole smorgasbord of Hawkins High seniors. I was proud simply because Eddie being here meant he was on track to graduate. As much as I am terrified my parents won't let me tour with him, he needs to do this... We'll figure it out if they say no, but I'm going to hope for the best. We found a spot to set up our sleeping bags and snagged it as soon as we all got in. Eddie and Steve put Robin and I between them... Do they think I'm gonna roll away or something? If anything Robin is more likely to just roll away and keep on going... I giggled at the thought before walking around with Eddie. Teachers kept telling us food would be provided and rules are to be followed.... Just as we made our way to the food table Principal Higgins came over the loudspeaker.