chapter 9 - tommy, pt 2

edit: OK so I've just noticed that during Y/n's POVs, I sometimes switch from 1st person to 3rd person, Im very sorry for the confusion lolll

Tw: mentions of death, mentions of wound, angsty backstory time >:]

-------------

Tommy POV:

"In all honesty, you and your friends were the first people I'd seen in three years" Y/n said, looking down while she picked at her fingers. Fucking hell, after a month, I'd finally found out who she was. Who The Person was.

"So, that was you who saved Tubbo's life?" I asked. Y/n looked up.

"What type of name is Tubbo?" she scoffed. I chuckled.

"That's not his real name, dipshit, that's just what we call him because apparently Toby is too fucking boring."

"Did he make it, then?" Y/n's smile wavered a bit.

"Are you kidding? If you hadn't helped him, that... that thing would've torn him limb from limb. Of course we would've thanked you but..." I waved my hands around trying to muster up words that sounded somewhat respectful.

"...if that asshole hadn't tried to shoot me?" Y/n finished with a sour look on her face.

Did she just call Wil an asshole? Fucking hell I like her already.

"That's Wilbur for you. Mr 'I'm going to be president one day, just you wait'"

Y/n burst out laughing.

"Wilbur??? Don't any of you have normal names??"

I couldn't even answer that, I couldn't stop wheezing.

"What about the tall one? With the mask?" she said finally managed to say after we composed ourselves.

"Ah yes, Ranboo, my old pal, mi amigo, we go way back." I said, waving a hand dismissively, ignoring Y/n's laughter at Ranboo's name. After she finally calmed down, the talk turned to more serious matters.

Y/n POV:

This guy was a fucking riot. Why couldn't this Wilbur guy have left me alone? I would've met him and his (other) friends WAY earlier.

"You guys really have bad luck with endermen, don't you?" I said, nodding at Tommy's bandages.

"What the fuck is an enderman?" I stared at him in shock.

"You don't know what an enderman is?" He shrugged.

"Never seen one. We don't have them back where I'm from, all we have are fuckin'-" He suddenly looked uncomfortable and didn't finish.

"Where... are you from?" I asked quietly. He avoided eye contact and mumbled something.

"If you don't want to tell me, that's fine, I get it, I didn't mean to be nosy n shit, Im sorry-" I said hastily.

"Lmanburg." Tommy interrupted. I gaped at him.

"L'MAN- sorry, L'manburg???" I said quickly, lowering my voice.

"I thought that place was only a myth made up by the government??" Tommy suddenly grinned.

"You're right, they did make it up. L'manburg wasn't a place until they gave us the idea. Now everyone thinks it doesn't exist and we can live in peace."

"Everyone? You mean there's more than you four??" I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

Tommy frowned.