‖009‖ .𖣔SUMMER STRIVES𖣔.

_______›»FLASH BACK«‹_______

She stared straight down at the white and black keys of the grand piano—eyes as wide as they could, fingers violently pressing down with all her might... pressing harder... harder, harder!! HARDER!!

But alas she heard none of it. It's as if her hearing was blocked, as if her ears were water logged, as if she was deep underwater. She tried her best, she gave it a try despite her fears, but there seemed no hope. None at all.

Finally, she stopped... all together... her hands slipped away, laying limp by her side as her head slowly moved back until she was facing the celling—tears streaming down her closed eyes. Blood trailed down her bottom lip being bit on to avoid sobs, the glowing red underneath the stage light trailing down her chin and ruining her pure white silk dress.

Everything was dead silent. She didn't hear the confused murmurs among the crowd. She didn't hear the sound of someone rushing towards her from the back stage. She didn't even bother... because she didn't want to even try... she didn't want to be able to hear them... not when she's unable to hear what she scarified her blood, time and tears for. 

_______›»FLASH BACK END«‹_______

"Finally!" Atsumu yelled dramatically. Hopping up from his spot to gesture at the door—just as dramatical as his tone. "Can ya open it up? Our mom said we'll be stayin' at yer place tonight." His casual statement took Osamu by surprise while Fuyuko slowly nodded in response. Both processing what his words.

"Oh... okay then. Why are you outside?" She strolled up to the door, opening it to show that it was unlocked. Atsumu's jaw slackened instantly. "My mom and yours must've planned this, so she's less likely to let you stay outside waiting for us to return." She entered, leaving the door open for the brothers.

The audacity of Fuyuko's mom made Atsumu choke on air for a second. "That doesn' mean she should leave the door open! That's dangerous!"

"What's... goin' on?" Osamu asked, still lost.

Atsumu gathers himself, before smirking at his brother. "Our mom 'n Fuyuko's mom're co-workers at the hospital. Oh, 'n hear this out! Our mom apparently knew bout Fuyuko since last year." His explanation, explained a lot. It shocked Atsumu when he heard it at first, but now it was Osamu's turn to freeze—trying to process the amount of coincidences that drove them to spend more time with their manager.

"That's..."

"It's fate!" Atsumu exclaimed with glee, entering the Rairakku household as if he owned the land.

The Miya brothers were given clothes belonging to Fuyuko's one-year younger brother—forgotten in the spare room from his frequent visits. They made a frightening discovery along with it, because the clothes were considerably large on them—practically hanging down to their thighs like coat hangers. Which left them wondering how huge her brother really was.