‖XX2‖ .❋RAINY ØLD DAYS❋.

_______»×•—‖≡∞≡‖—•×«_______

To say, Fuyuko struggled with the so-called pastries was an understatement, and there was only a single reason to blame.

Food. Yes, Fuyuko blamed the food.

She was not a food friendly person, despite sneaking to eat during random times. So, the results of her trying equals to disasters.

Disasters so big that Atsushi was low key regretting ever opening his mouth that night. He had thought she would be the one doing the struggling, but no, not at all. Because every single time she asks to taste test something, he had to battle against death to save his life.

Yes, that's how much she sucked, and Atsushi was extremely disappointed to have her as a sister. Half-blood or not.

However, those little arguments and bickering's was all it took for a sweet bond to form between them. Meaning whether she was able to satisfy him or not, they had grown a lot closer than before.

Nanami was surely glad.

The results of such bonds were shown during school one day, when his so-called friends had invited him to plan about something against an enemy of theirs.

The enemy turned out to be none other than Fuyuko.

"I've been planning to embarrass her in front of everyone tomorrow." Their leader declared to his friends gathered outside during lunch.

"You mean that girl whose always around Murasakibara?" One asked with a raised. "The one who beat you up?"

"She didn't beat me up! It was all part of my plan to ger her in trouble." The leader huffed out.

"But you got into a trouble t—"

"ANYWAYS! I'm planning to have someone dump water on her." He grinned. "We're gonna lead her outside around lunch time, and I'm gonna dump an entire water bucket on her head from the first floor!" The boy was excited alright. "What do you think?"

"Huh, not bad, that'd teach her a lesson not to mess with boys."

"Whose gonna lead her outside? I don't wanna talk to her, she's scary." Another kid voiced, looking quite uncomfortable at the idea of approaching their supposed target.

The leader's eyes trailed over to Atsushi who had been busy eating his lunch, sitting at the base of s tree. "That's where Murasakibara comes in!"

"Hm?" Said male turned to the group, continuing to eat his onigiri. "What'd you say?"

The leaders smile faltered, but nevertheless managed to contain his front as he repeated his plan to the lavender head. "Got it? I want you to ask her to meet you outside, right below the window of our class. I bet she'll listen to you, cuz she can't seem to get enough of you."