‖012‖ .𖣔SUMMER EXPØSURES𖣔.

_______»×•—‖≡∞≡‖—•×«_______

Beach during summer is something most teenagers look forward to. For Fuyuko however, the beach is something she usually avoids.

For one, she hates the sun—she hates the heat it provides. She doesn't like sweating or tiring herself with beach activities. Two, she doesn't like large bodies of water like the ocean—partly because she can't swim. Even if she somehow managed to learn how to, she doesn't like getting wet.

She was usually considered a private person despite how friendly she seems. However, that is the furthest from the truth, as she doesn't really care about keeping things secret. It just seems that way because most times, she's just too lazy for details. So, wearing a swimsuit wasn't something she fusses over too much, and she was never bothered or self-conscious of revealing skin.

The day marks the last day of the training camp, and their hard work was rewarded by a trip to the beach. While Atsumu was excited for beach volleyball—as expected, Osamu was looking forward to something else.

"I bet yer wonderin' how Fuyu-Chan looks in a swimsuit." Atsumu teased, teamed up by Suna no less.

"I'm not surprised, her in a swimsuit is a sight to behold." Suna dawdled out with a miniature smirk, snickering when both Osamu and Atsumu's heads turned to him.

Osamu's eyes narrowed at the fox eyed male suspiciously. "Why do ya sound like ya've seen 'er in one?"

He was backed up by his brother, the blond's arms folded over his chest. "Yea, out with it Suna."

Suna's smirk widened. "Because, I have already seen her in one before. Last year around this time, before you two knew her duh."

Atsumu gaped while Osamu averted his gaze to a side with an irritated frown. "HOW CLOSE 'RE YA TWO EXACTLY?!" The blond exclaimed.

Only to have Suna nonchalantly shrug with a deadpan. "You can say she's my female best friend." He turned back to Osamu. "Anyways, that's not the main topic here. Osamu, you want to see her in one, don't you?"

The older twin snickered, immediately turning sides. "Don' be shy Samu, ya can tell us. Cuz to tell ya the truth, 'm lookin' forward to it too."

Osamu's eyes instantly snapped towards his brother. "So what if I do wanna see 'er in one?" The boy hissed, like an enraged fox—which was exactly what he was mind you.

A few miles away, in the girls changing room, stood Fuyuko in front of the sink—blankly staring at her reflection with half lidded sleepy eyes. She really wasn't looking forward to the sand, and she was planning to avoid the water at the risk of her life. Despite this, Alice still urged her to wear a black two pieced bikini with white highlights.

While others were brimming with energy despite the exhausting camp, Fuyuko wanted nothing more than to sleep. I mean for the past two weeks she'd been helping the team out with anything and everything they needed. With her abilities, she was tasked to attend to all injuries—small or big. Not only that, she'd been spending her free time in the Itachiyama High's music room—granted permission to use after a small meeting with the principal.