‖013‖ .☮︎AUTUMN TRAILS☮︎.

_______»×•-‖≡∞≡‖-•×«_______

The soft song produced by the simplest touches on the piano tiles, resonated through the Rairakku residence. A specific blond setter is seen laying on the couch, casually watching One Piece from Fuyuko's laptop with his headsets on. Having gotten bored and tired of the many times the melody gets disrupted in the middle—by Fuyuko's own hands.

Atsumu may not show it much, but he wished nothing but the best for the girl who became a constant part of his life. He knew his brother felt the same—if not even more when it comes to her. He knew at one point that Osamu was never leaving her alone, and him being his brother could never leave her either—not that he was complaining.

He knew Osamu would help her till the end, until she's able to play her music—the music she cherishes close to her heart. For her, music was volleyball to Atsumu—which was painful even thinking about it as he could never imagine living without being able to play again. You could say he respected her for her efforts, for not giving up despite everything holding her back.

Then again, he thinks they would be fine. Both Osamu and Fuyuko together can overcome it. He knew they would support each other till the end, so he wasn't too bothered. He would rather die than admit it, but if they needed help with something he could do, he would support them thoroughly without being told. Then again, he had a feeling both his brother and his manager knew that already.

Inside her Music room, Osamu sat beside Fuyuko on the small bench accompanied by the grand piano. Watching her play and recording her to go through and judge her plays later. Honestly speaking, there was little progress within the past week, but the thought of giving up never crossed their minds.

Fuyuko will keep on trying and trying until she succeeds, and Osamu had faith she'll pull through. "One more time please." Fuyuko asked, glancing at Osamu with light pants. They've been at it for hours now, without any breaks in between. He knew it was about time Fuyuko take one, because exhausting herself won't achieve anything.

Yet the moment he sees the look in those wide-open eyes of hers, he couldn't bring himself to say it. "Fine, but only one more time. We're takin' a break after, 'kay?" He narrowed his eyes at the girl who pouted in return. "Poutin' won' work on me Fuyu." He effortlessly smiled, oh the things she does to him.

Fuyuko turned back to the piano with a light sigh. "Osa-chin... fine, but I'm coming back right afterwards." She announced with a trumping smile.

Osamu's smile refused to fade, lightly patting her head at her stubbornness. "We. We're comin' back Fuyu, we're a team now." He corrected her statement, gaining a light blush while she tried leaning away from his hand.

"Stop doing that, it makes me look short." The girl complained, eyes narrowed down on the grey head whose smile turned to a small smirk.

"That's cuz ya 're short."