‖020‖ .❄︎WINTER ADØRATIØNS❄︎.

_______»×•—‖≡∞≡‖—•×«_______

"Hey, the Miya twins 're fightin'."

"Ooh, a volleyball team classic!"

"The twins 're fightin'!"

"Let's bet our lunches on who's gonna win!"

Ginjima was the only one panicking. Leaving Aran to tiredly sigh at the sight while Suna continued to take pictures of them from different angles. "Can someone get Kita-san!" The sandy brown haired second year called out to everyone present

"Fuyuko would be fine too!" Aran added right afterwards.

"What 're they? Their parents?!" The students gathered burst into laughter, just as the people at the back made way for the girl member of the club who made her way towards the entrance—already knowing what exactly the commotion was all about.

"OH FUYUKO-CHAN'S 'ERE!" The people crowding the entrance stepped back, giving her the space and waiting silently for her reaction.

Her reaction was pretty normal for someone from Volleyball club, only staring at the two brawling on the floor with a dead stare before turning a full one-eighty. "I'm not dealing with that—"

Had it not been for Ginjima who held the back of her jacket with shadowed eyes, she would've been out of there already. But no, he just had to pull her back and urge her to stop the commotion because he would rather it be her than Kita. "Please Fuyuko! Stop 'em already! They're gonna get seriously hurt!"

With a twitching brow, the girl glanced back, seeing visible bruises on the twins faces even from where they stood. "If I die, I'm coming back to haunt you." Fuyuko let out with a sigh, before calmly making her way towards the two.

What are they doing when their Spring tournament is just around the corner?

"Alright both of you, stop that already..." Her voice was barely heard by the two, drowned out by the noise of their own shouts. "Seriously... giving me more work..." With a frown, Fuyuko shuffled to take off her shoes before taking each of them into two hands.

"YOU IDIOT TWINS..." With fierce and precision, she never knew she had, the girl swung her right arm before the next followed—nailing them right in the face because they turned at the sound of her shouting out loud. "STOP FIGHTING!"

"OW!" The twins chorused out on the floor, rubbing their faces, only to flinch when Fuyuko sent them a close eyed irritated smile, her brows twitching.

"If you don't stop fighting right now, I'm not tending to your injuries." She opened her eyes, narrowing them directly into their souls and making them go entirely tense. "Do you want to suffer through the pain? Hmm?"

"N-no ma'am!"

Suna clicked one final shot of the scene, before standing up to his full height with a satisfied look. "And the winner is..."