‖010‖ .𖣔SUMMER CØNFUSIØNS𖣔.

_______»×•—‖≡∞≡‖—•×«_______

"Y'know somethin' I've noticed recently..."

"What 's it?"

"That full-of-'erself-failure Rairakku bitch's been too close to Osamu-kun lately."

"Yeah... I've heard rumors bout 'em datin'..."

"Tch! First, that fuckin' Devil just swoops in 'n steal Atsumu-kun! Now 'er?! I ain' lettin' that happen."

_______»×•—‖≡∞≡‖—•×«_______

"Psst—" A dark haired male nudged the boy walking next to him, distracted by his blue switch. "Hey Kenma. Look at that girl, do you think she's okay?" The boy's voice was low, just a mere whisper as he kept on nudging the pudding head—eyes not leaving a specific long-lavender-haired girl slumped on the ground, back leaning against a wall with her head hanging low. Her long hair fell forward, bangs covering her face as her hands laid lifeless on the floor besides her.

The pudding head gradually got irritated with the disturbance, not listening to the male as he kept playing away. Not until one of those nudges ended up with him pressing the wrong button, which ended with his character running straight into a fire. The boy paused in shock, processing the 'GAME OVER' on the small screen before his head lifted to glare at his so-called best friend.

His friend didn't seem to notice his distress, only nudging him again while eyeing the direction of his interest. Kenma with twitching brows, moved his head to the said direction, pausing almost instantly to get a grasp of the situation at hand. His eyes stopped at the pile of dark maroon messenger school bags next to her. "I think she's a manager or a player... She probably fell asleep waiting for her team."

"I get that already!" The bed head whisper shouted. "But it's dangerous to fall asleep in the middle of nowhere!" He proceeded to not so secretively point to a group of guys. "Look at them! Look at the looks they're sending her!"

Kenma blinked. Mentally agreeing that maybe it wasn't a good idea for whoever she was to sleep in the open. Not that he was bothered though, nothing had happened yet. Hence, he didn't hesitate to go back to his switch. "So what? It's not any of our problem." The boy muttered out, making his friend dramatically gasp.

"Kenma! I didn't teach you to be so cold! We're supposed to help people in trouble! Especially if they're a girl!" Kenma ended up giving him a judging look.

"Stop talking like that Kuro." Kenma voiced bluntly. "You sound like an old man."

The bed head huff out his chest in response. "I can't wait anymore! I'm going in!" With that he started taking exaggerated steps towards the slumped girl, steps turning normal when she was close enough. 

Not wanting to be left behind, Kenma followed with his eyes glued to his switch. Fingers skillfully pressing button after button. When they were close enough, the gamer boy spared the girl a single glance, before looking back at his game again.