Twenty Two

BEA

It's already midnight staring at my story yesterday. "Uhh can't sleep. What if i should go to jhoana's house early in the morning so we can fix this. Maybe this is just misunderstanding" I told to my self and i took a nap. I woke up when i hear my phone's ringing, It's just an alarm, when I looked in the wall clock it's already 7:30 omg. I told to myself I'm going to jho's house early in the morning but it's already 7:30

Nag mamadali na akong mag bihis upang makapunta na sakanila but someone message me so I checked it. A message from jho.

[Please be safe Bea.] jho said

[But I just feel safe when I am with you.] I replied. I know you know that. I'm scared when I'm not with you. [ Can we talk?] I message her again and she didn't reply to my message even seen she didn't. I think she ignore me. I check my feed and jaja's story caught me

"Have a safe flight eagle claw. Ako na bahala sa beaby mo. Charot." Beaby? Wait jho's going to leave the country? Where is she going then? I can't do anything, jaja's not replying to my message. And jho ignored me uhh the maraguinot sisters stressed me. So i just open my twitter app and tweeted

"If only I knew that it was the last hug and that I would see you. Sana hinigpitan at Hinatid nalang kita. Please be safe too. Ily" I tweeted hoping that jho will see my tweet. I think she did because she also tweeted

"I knew many people love you. And I also knew that they won't let you to be alone again" uhh how? When all I can feel is just your presence. Being with you is so unique.

"Aayusin ko to agad. Babalikan kita, please wait for me" Aayusin? She have a problem? Or they have?

"Okay. I will patiently waiting for you to came back my love." I tweeted, I'm waiting for her to reply, but she didn't maybe the airplane is about to take off. I understand. I will still wait for you.

I checked my favorite bar if they are open. Since it's already early in morning, they're not open. So I decided to drink at home maybe I could forget the pain just for awhile.

I was so distracted, even at the training. Kaya nagagalit saakin si coach thai. If hindi daw ako makapag focus I'd rather not go there at huwag mag pakita hanggang sa okay na daw ako. So I really tried to be okay. That's my routine for a year drinking alcohol, and crying when it's weekends and focus on weekdays. Dalawang buwan nalang akong mag titiis sa gantong set up. Malapit na din kasing mag UAAP. Gusto kong mag champion to. Dahil yung last uaap, last na din pala ni jho hindi pa nanalo. So I'll give all my best para maging champion kami this uaap. Ibabawi ko si jho.

When the day has come. I'm so nervous, championship ADMU vs UST omg this is getting to my nerves. I looked around looking at the bleachers all I can see is people wearing a yellow. There's other wearing a blue. But most of them wearing a yellow. So this is probably UST supporter.

I Am serving now. 22-21 admu's advantage. Pinag dadasal ko na sana pumasok ang bola. It did but we didn't get that point. I sighed heavily.

When deanna set the ball to jules, and jules spike it, the ust tried to blocked it but they didn't got the point. So we won. When they announce the mvp i heard my name. I was so shocked, didn't expecting this, I close my eyes while whispering "this is all for you jho". When the relatives or a former team can go inside to congrats us. Jaja and the girl caught my eyes. I Am so happy to see her again after a year. When jaja left, I run, as fast as I can so i can reach jho, and hug her tight. It's so overwhelming when she hugged me back.

"This is all for you my love" I told her and show her the shirt what I am wearing and the medal. And some camera man take us a picture. So i gave the medal to jho. And put my hands to her shoulder. When the camera man was gone I asked her

"Why did you left? There's a problem?" I asked pero umiling siya "Then why did you left?" I asked her again.

"I'll tell you all, when It's already okay.." what? they still didn't fix it? "At kung kailan hindi na masakit para sa'kin na sabihin sayo lahat. I'll prepare myself so you could understand my reason why did i do that" napakunot naman ang noo ko. But she just gave me a bitter smile.

"Mag hihintay ulit ako jhoana. Mag hihintay ako sa paliwanag mo. Mag hihintay ako ng sagot sa lahat ng katanungan na bumabagabag sa isipan ko ng mahigit isang taon. Hihintayin ko ang araw na yun jhoanna." i said to my self while looking at her sleeping in the shotgun seat. She's now sleeping, When did she came back? She came back for good? Or just to attend  the championship for her sister?