Oh, We Know

"Where are we going?" I asked slightly irritated. The moment I had gotten into the car with them, they had blindfolded me and tied my hands behind my back, and legs too. At one moment in the twenty minute ride, they had gagged me with a cloth. Of course, by gagging I meant, stick a piece of cloth in my mouth, thus giving me the ability to spit it out.

"Surprise." They both mocked me, as I tried to untie myself. The knot was just too damn fucking tight. Who knew they could tie a knot. I loathed them right now.

"So we know you're leavin' Madrid in a couple days." Kaká said from my right side. That meant he was driving. Cars are different in this side of the world. My heart, involuntarily skipped a beat in my chest. No, it wasn't because he knew about my whereabouts, it was because I was indeed, leaving them for New York. The city that never sleeps, or as I likes to call it; home.

"How?" I whispered quietly. My heart was broken, knowing I had to leave behind good friends I've meet in this city. All because of my Mother, who knew they were good for something? Hah. The only question rung through my mind was when we'd all be able to meet up again.

"Awe, I think she's gunna miss us." Cris teased. I lifted my bound legs together, and kicked the back of his seat. He went forward, but his seatbelt saved him from hitting his face. Damn. Cris chuckled along with Kaká. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, I will miss everyone I've met but you Cristiano." I answered his question. But that was a lie. He's probably the one I'm going to miss the most, besides Ricardo. There was just something about Ronald McDonald that made me feel more attracted to him than any other man, I've meet. Believe me, I've had my share of meeting people.

"Hey!" Cris smacked my knee with his hand, and I tried to bite him, blindly. "You can't see me, but I'm pouting in sadness!"

"Don't be such a baby!"

"I am not!" He whined back.

"Are too!"

"Are not!" We continued arguing like that for a while. Loud screaming, yelling, and cursing fell along that too. Until, Kaká finally got pissed and told us both to shut the fuck up. What a jerk!

"Whatever." Cris muttered. I stuck my tongue out at him, when he looked at me through the mirror. He smiled and stuck his tongue back out me.

"Watch the road mister." I dragged out the last word, teasing him about looking at me instead of the road. He blushed a light red, before averting his eyes in the direction of the road.

_*_

"SURPRISE!!!" They small crowd of people greeted me, as the door opened. When we finally got to our destination, Cris and Kaká carried me into the building. They had left me tied up, so I had to be carried. I hadn't expected a surprise party at all!

"Oh my gosh! You guys are amazing!!" I complimented as i saw what they had done to the place. There were lots of balloons and streamers, a large banner that said 'We'll Miss You Mucho!', and a goodbye cake. I almost went into tears. Almost. "I would hug you but these jackasses tied me up."

They all laughed at that comment. Everyone was literally here. The entire Real Madrid team, Ramon the photographer from yesterday, some of the models I had talked to, Fernando, my Mother too! That was the biggest surprise for me. I didn't know she was here. Everyone ambushed me in a hug, regardless of how I was.

After Cristiano untied me, I tackles him into a hug. Someone let it slip the he was the one who planned my goodbye party. It was the sweetest thing someone has ever done for me, granted it was for my departure. He asked how he knew it was him, and I just told him not to worry about it.

Then after, we enjoyed ourselves in the little party thrown for myself. A DJ was hired to play some music, to which everyone danced to his hottest mixes. Mother, being who she always was, had brought some interviewers from People magazine, and magazine publishers from Spain to just talk to me. About what, you ask? It was about how my stay here was, if I was enjoying myself, and if I really had no clue about the party. I answered them all, and soon was back to enjoying the party.

_*_

"Today was one of the best days!" I smiled, falling down onto my bed.

"I'm glad you enjoyed yourself Adeline." Cristiano smiled down at me.

"Thank you again for throwing it for me!" I thanked him for the thousandth time that day for the party.

"I hope in these many 'thank you's you said, at least half were for Kaká. It was his idea. I just made it happen" Cris admitted. Though, I had already known it from earlier. I nodded at him.

We stayed at my house for a couple more hours, just talking and leaving the T.V. on. Mother was home for a short break, sleeping soundly in her room a floor before mine. It was nice to get some alone time with Cris again. He was a fun person to be with. Minus the cocky attitude at times, and forgetting the fact he was a player at most)

"Well I best get going." Cris announced, getting up from his spot. The spot being right next to me on bed, arm draped over my shoulders, with me leaning onto him. When he got up, I let my body freely go down.

"Heeey." I whined, not liking that he got up so suddenly. He laughed as he saw my position, laying down, with a pillow covering my head. I felt his hands grab mine, and haul up. "Thank ya."

"Anytime. Goodnight." He gave me a kiss on the cheek, which I returned. We had agreed to hang out again at his condo tomorrow afternoon.

"Night." I gave him a small wave as he made his way out the door.

As I changed into my grey nightie from VS, I started to think about Cristiano. An odd concept, seeing as how I don't normally think about him in general. I thought about how his lips felt against cheek, the warmth and comfort I felt from h as he lay next to me in bed, how we had almost kissed a mere night ago. Then I remembered I shouldn't fall for a guy like him. I witnessed him making out with a model he had just met in one day, yesterday. He barely even knew her, and they were exchanging hickeys already.

Stop being a hypocrite. You had sex with Fernando and you barely talked to him for more than five minutes. But you were piss-drunk dumb ass!

I continued to argue with myself for about ten minutes. Half of me wanted to be with Cristiano as more than a friend, the other half was telling me I couldn't because he was a player. And even though I wanted to be with him, the other half agreed with the one that didn't want to. I sighed heavily as I put the T.V. on mute, leaving it on.

Hearing the door knock from upstairs, I wondered who could it be at 1:01 in the morning. I skipped downstairs, so they wouldn't have a chance to wake up my Mother. She needed her sleep and with the three day break she had, she needed all the sleep she could get. I opened the door to see a troubled looking Ricardo.

But before I could even greet him, he crashed his lips over mine and gave me a kiss.

Oh boy.