Surprise!

"Come oooonnnn." I drawled, squirming in my seat. Cris and Kaká both poked me to be still. For the past twenty minutes they have done nothing but watch football. With a kick, hit here and a kick, hit there. A freaking kick, hit the fuck EVERYWHERE! Soccer was so pointless.

"What?" Pepe asked, leaning over the couch next to me. Somehow in the past twenty minutes I managed to prop my legs up over Cris' and lay down over Kaká.

"Pepper." I turned to look him in the eyes. "I'm bored. And when I'm bored," I took my legs and feet off Cris and sat down properly. "You won't like me onnneee bit my friend." I was dead serious. Whenever I'm bored, I will throw the biggest fucking fit in the entire world. Pepe shrugged his shoulders and went back to the arm chair. I bit my tongue.

"When this is over in an hour or two." Kaká patted my knee halfheartedly. Oh hell to the fucking no.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN IN AN HOUR OR TWO?! YOU GUYS FUCKING PLAY THIS THING SO I DONT FUCKING GET WHY THE HELL YOU GOTTA WATCH THIS SHIT! I DON'T FUCKING HAVE TWO HOURS OF MY LIFE TO WASTE ON A DAMN FUCKING GAME MAN!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. I needed to get that out. All the guys looked at me like I was crazy, and truth be told. I was.

"O-Okay." Pepe stuttered, fumbled with the T.V. remote and shut it off.

"Now," I said in a nice, quiet tone, as if I hadn't yelled at all. "I want to go around Madrid. Tour the place. Like normal Americans do. Can we do that?" I asked with a sweet smile on my face. They nodded obediantly and shuffled out the door. I smirked triumphantly. Cristiano stood up and looked down at me. I arched my eyebrow up in a questioning look. Next thing you know, my face is near his ass, my stomach is being poked by his shoulder and being hauled off outside.

"You've got a nice ass." He complimented before proceeding to smack it. I rolled my eyes and tried to wiggle my way out of his grasp.

"Let's just go." I ordered once he plopped me down on the back seat.

_*_

When I begged them for a tour, they made it ten billion times better than what would've happened if I were alone. Generally, spending an entire day with them was really nice also. They took me to the general areas where most tourists would go to, but they got me into the most prestige football stadium there. It was pretty exciting, though nothing changed my utter dislike of soccer.

After that tour we all went out to eat in a pretty fancy restaurant that didn't really acquire any formal wear. More laughs were shared, and honestly it was one of the best days of my life.

Of course after a day with me they had to retreat home to either themselves, or wives and children. I was left back at my Mother's mansion with Kaká, Pepe, and Cristiano. Mom was off with some late meeting, and Mari was out off somewhere. She left a note saying she'd be back by tomorrow afternoon. I wonder what she does in her spare time without me in a different country. Then again, she knows the language and could've been with recently acquainted people. I know I was.

"Soooo." I drummed my fingers against my knees as I was comfortably between Pepe and Kaká on my couch whilst Cris was on the arm chair. I jumped up suddenly, surprising them, and announced I was going to change. I rushed upstairs to change into a black pair of sweatpants and an old, American Eagle shirt then resumed back to the couch where I had set up my laptop earlier. Yes, it was another video chat.

"Need help?" Pepe asked me holding up a wire. My webcam just wouldn't start without it being hooked up to something T.V. I need to get it fixed. I nodded with a smile and he plugged it in. It was late at night here in Europe, the only person that was up was Bridget.

"Hallo." I greeted her, after she accepted my invite. Bridge's messy blond hair was tied into a loose ponytail. She was in her pajamas sitting happily on her bed, she looked beat.