I'm Leaving On A Jet Plane..

"Spain?! Why! Like why?" I whined even more as we boarded the private jet. We were all taking the trip with the Real Madrid team, and since they're like "über famous", as Marisol gushed, we had to take a private one. 

I had been whining and wondering why I had to go to Spain with them. Since day one, when we left the stadium. I thought we would be fine in South Africa. I still had sight seeing to do! Those were two days I wasted in the hotel...

"Oh hush up." Mari sneered. I knew she was fed up with my whining, but she wasn't pissed about it. She hadn't gotten any sleep at all last night. I, on the otherhand slept like a baby throughout the entire night. What a huge surprise. I threw my arms up in defeat as I took a seat in the aisle next to her. The second she sat down, she was snoring lightly. I rolled my eyes, and wondered how she could go to a plane in skinnies, a tight fit tee, and heels. She was clearly trying to impress Pepper.

"Marisooooooool." I whispered eerily, trying to get a reaction. She stirred in her sleep and started mumbling profanities. I smirked and settled back.

"Hey." A voice came to my ear. I screamed frightened, not expecting anyone there. I turned around to find the entire team laughing their asses off at me, and Cris with an amused smile on his face. I put my hand to his cheek and pushed his face away.

"Jerk!" I flipped him the finger before moving an aisle behind, right across from him. "That was unnecessary."

"Sorry." He had on a smile. I looked around to realize my Mom wasn't here. Cris must've noticed I was looking around for her. "She wanted to take another plane over." He shrugged her shoulders. Unbelievable. I shook my head at her actions. What was she trying to pull here?

"Oh. And it's fine."

It was silent for a few moments. I took out my laptop and asked the male flight attendant if they had wifi. Gee, I wonder why they don't have any female flight attendants. Oh right there's really attractive famous footballers on the plane. Note my sarcasm. The guy said yes and I punched the air victoriously. I turned on my laptop and signed onto my ooVoo* account. Unfortunately, the guy told me I had to plug my laptop onto the large television just to get better wifi. So I did.

"Yes!" I exclaimed as I saw a majority of my friends were online. Right, now I didn't care if the team was looking at the screen, and stalking what I was doing. I had difficulty plugging in the microphone, but finally got it.

"Yeooo." My friend popped up. It was Jack Barakat from All Time Low.

"Jack Barakitty!" I greeted one of my best friends in the entire world. Believe it or not, I met this guy before he was famous. When my Dad and I used to live in Baltimore for a short period of time.

"I miss you." He pouted onto the screen. I laughed at his adorable self. I could tell he was on his bed, considering the fact he was laying down, in a hotel. 

"I miss you too friend." I smiled. I looked up at the T.V. For a second, and realized it was catching everything I was doing. Stalkerish. "How's the tour coming along?" The guys were currently in Europe doing concerts here and there.

"Great actually. European girls are HOT!" Jack gave me a wolfish grin, wiggling his eyesbrows. I could only laugh. Should I tell him I was going to be there too?

"I could only imagine." I said with deep sarcasm and rolled my eyes. I could hear the chatter rise behind me.

"Who ya with?" Jack asked, moving his head trying to see behind me through webcam.

"Real Madrid. And you? Where're the guys at?"

"Oh they're here. I just don't want them to know who I'm taking to." He whispered and winked to me. I shook my head at him.