It's So Hard to Say Goodbye

"Bye babe." His lips pressed against mine once more, I savored the moment. I kissed back a little more roughly then it was intended to be. He smiled into the kiss, yes smiled not smirked. The great Cristiano Ronaldo, soccer superstar smiling at just kissing the 21-year-old.

The previous night was magical. Nothing about it was filled with lust. It was just love, passion, and beautiful. Makes any sense? And I know, sex? A beautiful thing? It's just two people humping at each other. Sure, but sex with the two right people humping each other would be beautiful. That's what Cristiano and I had last night. Beautiful...love. Now you know I'm serious about him when I use the word 'love' instead of 'sex.'

Last night, was nothing compared to Fernando. I wasn't drunk. I knew what I was in for. It wasn't lustful. I didn't regret it when I woke up.It was just too amazing, and I wish I would wake up in his arms more often. That was a nice sight to wake up to. You'd think a player like him would be rough, or kinky in bed, but he wasn't.

"Bye." I gave him a small smile. Ours hands were still intertwined as I slowly pulled away from his grasp. He pulled me back in for another big, warm hug, and we just stayed there for a couple minutes. It felt like hours just standing there in each others' arms, in each other's comfort. Finally, I had to pull away. Not wanting to be anymore late than I was.

"I'll see you again?" He asked with pure curiosity in his voice, his eyes held plea. I nodded with a smile. Walking back to him, I kissed his cheek. I just couldn't resist.

"I'll spend every last second I have here with you." I replied to his question. He was content with that answer, replacing his slight frown with a grin. And it was true. Cristiano would be coming over my house later tonight, and would drive me to the airport tomorrow. The big day.

"Bye." He said once again, quietly. My heart crunched up, as I heard the drip of sadness in his voice. Both of us knew it'd be a while toll we'd see each other again. I returned it with a small smile before leaving to go to the cafe.

_*_

I had to make a quick pit stop home to change my outfit. (After taking a shower again.) I changed into mid-rise skinny jeans, a grey Juicy Couture sweatshirt with a bow that was off the shoulders, and lace up ankle boots from Prada. My make up was a black cat eye style, with pink lip gloss from VS, and a black multi-colored Louis Vuitton purse I borrowed from my Mother again.

Driving to the café, that I had gone to with Jack before, only took a couple minutes. No paparazzi swarming around the car, or in sight. Which was good. I had gotten interviewed and photographed yesterday already, or was it the day before? Yeah, because I had a date with Cristiano yesterday, how could I forget? (I had found out it was a date, indeed.)

When I parked in the street across the café, I spotted the guys sitting by a window seat. Just chilling, talking, not knowing I was there. I waved for their attention, luckily for me, Pepe saw and waved back, making Kaká and Fernando turn to my direction. I smiled at the lot of them, rushing forward. Idiotic me, I didn't notice the truck passing by. Neither had the driver noticed me.

"Ahhhh!" I screamed, getting into defensive position, waiting for the impact. My defensive position was squeezing my eyes extra tight, and stiffening my whole body. I waited, ready for death. Then I hear the glorious sound of it whizzing past me. Cheering for not dying, I ran to the other side. Part from not getting killed, and the other from wanting to see the guys now.

"Hey!" Pepe was the first to get up out of his seat, and hug me. I squeezed him back, I just felt so peppy today. Was it the fact that I got some last night? Yes. And also the fact the guy I like, likes me back. "You're in a happy mood."

"Yeah," Kaká intruded our conversation, getting up and hugging me, while leading me next to his seat. ",and you almost got killed!"

"Key word is 'almost.'" Fernando chipped in, sitting on the other side of me. Leaving me squished between him and Ricardo. Pepe did notice my discomfort has he sat down in front of us.

Here I am in-between a guy who had sex with me in a drunken state, and next to the one who confessed he had feelings for me. Then there's Pepe, who was just an idiot, that's adorable for him but still... Then there's Cristiano who's far away from me, and he's really the only one I want to be with.

Of course in the time I've been thinking about that, I was in and out conversations with the guys. I hoped they didn't notice it at all. Thankfully, no one brought up my evident distance between the group. We just made the small talk. I sipped on my caramel frappacino, smiling at the joke Kaká just said.

"So what are you going to do once you get back in America?" Pele asked all interested, leaning over the table to get closer to me. Fernando and Kaká agreed.

"I'm going to guest star in some tv shows. Uh you probably never heard of it before. 'iCarly' and 'Big Time Rush?'" I asked them. They shook their heads. "Well it figures, they're for teenagers. But the guys from BTR are my friends, so they were able to get me a small role there, so I couldn't pass it up. And then after that I'm going to be in one of my dad's movies. So I'll be busy."

"Awe. I'm not used to a friend being so far away from me." Pepe frowned. I gave him a sad smile, nodding sadly.

"As have I." I took my phone out of my purse and read it was 5:27. Wow I've been here for about three hours. Getting up from my seat, I gave them all my farewell hug. I probably won't be seeing them tomorrow before I leave. My flight was really early in the morning. Hell, it was 3 in the morning, so they'd be sleeping.

"Hey!" I heard a voice call from behind myself. I turned around and saw Fernando. His hands were buried deep in his front pockets, as he slandered over to me. "We should text sometime." He gave me side smile. I nodded in agreement, taking out my phone. I took his phone putting my number in it, and he did the same to mine. Once we gave each other our phones back, we shared one final hug, before we retreated back to where we were suppose to.

When I parked back into my driveway, I noticed Cristiano's car was in the spot where my Mother's car would be. She must've had something very important to attend. My heart ached at the thought I leaving once more. What made this time so much different? I've left places where I've made friends so many times before! What would be so different about this time?

Cristiano.

My heart pounded harder at the thought him. His name. His smile. The way he kissed me. His skin against mine. His touch. I just wanted him to be with me. Him to only be mine.

I sighed knowing I couldn't do much about it. Stepping out of my car. I gathered my things, and entered the house. It was truly a sight to see.