11

Eun's POV

As I finished buying a bottle of water, I hurriedly went to the parking lot to wait for Xiu. I wanted to catch up things with her. She was the talk of the day since yesterday. Reason?

She was wearing Felix's shirt and was walking with him to the classroom. Also, Aziel announced that Xiu is his girlfriend. Everyone is bothered who is the real boyfriend of Xiu.

If I were her, I would choose Aziel over Felix. It's not because Aziel is some famous person, it is because Aziel never interfered with someone's business, especially when it involves Felix who is a heartbreaker. They are good friends but Aziel never really cared with his problem, even their friends. Aziel never has a girlfriend, and he was the sweetest. Xiu is so lucky.

Hyunjin's car parked. I hurriedly ran towards it to see if Xiu was inside but I can't see it properly. The door opened and Hyunjin got out of the car. Few seconds after, no one came out of the room.

"What?" Hyunjin asked

"I was waiting for Xiu."

"She was taking so long, so I left. Hyunhoon will driver her here." Hyunjin answered and put both his hands inside his pocket

I nodded.

"Did you asked Xiu to go with you?" Hyunjin

"Huh?"

"To highland bar. You were there that night, with her. Minho told me. So, are you the one who asked her to go there?" Hyunjin asked

"No, I don't know Xiu. I just met her that night and we just talked all night. It was Mei who invited her to be there."

"Why would she go with Mei?" Hyunjin annoyingly said

I didn't answer-

He lowered his head to be on the same level as me "Don't ever invite her to places like that unless you ask me first. Maybe I can say yes to you, but not to Mei."

What the hell? Does he have to lower his head? My fucking face blushed so much. I even froze because of him.

"Don't worry, I am not a partygoer."

"Good to know that." Hyunjin smiled

"Who do we have here?" Minho arrived and put his arm around my shoulder "Are you hitting on my sister?"

Hyunjin didn't talk.

"Stop." I whispered

"If you don't want me to hit on Xiu, don't mess with my sister." Minho warned him

"You can't hit on Xiu, she's engaged." Hyunjin

"She is?"

"Besides, your sister is not the type of girl who flirts back." Hyunjin

"It depends though-"

Minho hit my head "It depends? I'll kill you."

"If I flirt, I'll take full responsibility if your sister fell in love." Hyunjin said and left us

The fuck... I'm dumbfounded. He will take full responsibility? Like marriage?

"Minho."

"Yah! What's wrong with you?!" Minho annoyingly asked me

I faced him "What if you scare him that I like him for a long time? Then make him remember what he said just now."

"Do you really have to continue liking him?" Minho

"Of course! He is kind, handsome, talented as fuck. Who wouldn't like him?"

Minho finger flicked my forehead "Stupid monkey."

"Eun?" Xiu called as soon as she got out of the car

"I'm glad you're here. I have things to tell you. We better go."

Xiu looks shocked but she just let me drag her out of that place. I can't help it but blush over Hyunjin's hotness.

"What happened? Why are you rushing-" Xiu

"Look." I said as we arrived at the news board of our University wherein there are photos of her walking with Felix and her wearing his shirt "That's not it."

Next, a picture of Aziel and Xiu, there is also an announcement that they are in a relationship which everyone talks about.

"What is happening? I mean, congrats! Seems like Aziel is interested in you, but Felix... I think he was just having fun putting you in the center of attention."

"I know, he just did that for fun. He can deny the rumor, but he chose not to, so I can look like I am the slut one here." Xiu annoyingly said

"He is a heartbreaker. He broke hearts of girls for numerous times, I can't even count how many. It's just so crazy of him to involve his friend's sister."

"Why are you with Minho earlier?" she suddenly asked

"Oh. Actually, just like you and Hyunjin. We are siblings, that's why Felix never hit on me or any of Minho's friends. I am not close to them really, I talk to them when they talk to me."

"So, you guys are siblings? You never mentioned that at the bar." Xiu

"I was about to, but you suddenly went home. Also, we can always meet together if we want to. I am sure Minho would let me, because he is friends with Hyunjin which is your brother."

"Minho is so cool with you going to a bar, while mine is strict." Xiu sighed and sat on the bench

"Minho is strict too, but he just let me do what I want sometimes. I don't know maybe he is cool. Hyunjin went to me earlier and talked to me about the night we went to a bar."

"He didn't scold you, right?" she worriedly asked

"No, why?"

"I'm just worried he will get mad at you for something you didn't do." Xiu pouted

"Speaking of Hyunjin, he mentioned something earlier..."

"What is it?" Xiu

"You're engaged with whom?"

Xiu avoided my gaze.

"So, you're really engaged?"

She nodded.

"With whom?"

"You can't tell anyone. It's Lee Felix." she whispered

SHE IS ENGAGED TO FELIX? WHAT IN THE WORLD...