14

Felix's POV

Xiuying calling...

"What?"

[I'm here. When are you coming? Jerk.]

"I'm still getting ready. Just tell the waiter Felix Love. He'll know what to do."

[Are you sure about this place? There is no one here. No customer. Not even one. Are you messing with me?]

"Dude, just do what I tell you to."

[I'll wait here outside. I don't want to go inside. What if you hired someone to kill me?]

"I'd love to, but you are going to be useful to me. I won't kill you YET. Just behave and you'll die soon. Wait for it."

[Jerk.]

"Witch."

[Dumbass.]

"Murderer." I hurriedly ended the call before she even tell another word to me

I took a bath and stayed there for half an hour, then I wore my clothes after. I am moving slow intentionally because I want to annoy Xiu so much.

I sprayed perfume while I vibe to the song that is playing right now "What a nice night."

I took my car keys, wallet, and phone with me as I went downstairs. Dad was watching news while drinking coffee, and holding a paper on his left hand.

"Where are you going?" he asked while still looking at the television

"Date."

"With whom? You should go on a date with Xiu, not some random girls you just met at the bar. Felix, you are going to take over soon and people will recognize you. Don't ruin the image-" Dad

"I'm going on a date with Xiu."

Dad suddenly chuckled "Oh! Okay! That's good. I thought you were going on a date with someone else."

"Of course, not. I don't date. I flirt."

"Okay, have a nice date you two." he smiled at me

"Alright-"

"Wait! Bring two bodyguards." Dad said and started texting someone on the phone

"For what? I am not some kid who will go to the mall. I don't need assistance. I don't need protection. Why did I even learn taekwondo if-"

"It's not for you. It's for Xiu." he said

I rolled my eyes and left the house, the two bodyguards were already there at my car. One hop in the diver's seat, the other one beside him. I hop in the backseat and he drove to the restaurant.

"I will be going on a dinner with a girl, she hits me out of nowhere. You two better watch out."

"Yes, sir." they said in unison

As we arrived at the restaurant, Xiu was waiting outside the restaurant. She was boredly standing there.

Does she have to wear casual clothes? Why did I even bother wearing formal clothes for this stupid night?

I got out of the car, as soon as the waiter saw me, he opened the door for me. Xiu was glaring at me as if she wanted to hit me.

"I waited for an hour, jerk." she annoyingly said

"My bad."

We both entered the restaurant, I was about to pull the chair for her but she sat on a different chair. What the fuck?

The two bodyguards chuckled, and stopped as they saw me staring at them.

"So..." I sat and handed Xiu the menu

"Let me get this straight. We both never wanted to get married in the first place. We are forced by our parents and it's all for their company." Xiu

"And?"

"Tell your Father that you don't want to continue the wedding, or even get involved with me." Xiu added

"Your point is?"

"I want to back out. I don't want this to happen, none of this is what I wanted. I wanted to get married with the person I love, not with you." Xiu

"As far as I know, your Father is the one who is doing this for the company. Just so you know, we don't need anyone in our company, I can always say no, but since your Dad and mine are friends, and I am also friends with your brothers, we said yes. We don't get anything from marrying you, basically, you and your family is the on getting all the benefits."

"You jerk." she said and stood up as she was about to hit me-

The bodyguards suddenly stood up and pointed the gun at her which shocked both of us.

"What the fuck?"

Xiu wasn't talking.

"Put the guns down."

They went back to their seat.

"What's wrong with them?" Xiu annoyingly asked and still in shocked

"Don't hit me. You know what will happen next."

"I'm telling your Dad about this." she glared at me

I gave her a nod "Back to our topic. Like what you said, we both never wanted to be in this situation, but if the wedding won't continue, your Dad will be in debt. How about say yes to my deal?"

"What deal?" Xiu

"You will help me with something."

"Be specific." Xiu

"My dad is seeing someone. I want to know who, and I want to reveal their disgusting relationship. You have to help me find who, you just have to do what I tell you to. In exchange, I will sign the contract under my name and even if I say no to the wedding, I will still be part of the investors, and your Dad won't be in debt anymore. How's that?"

Xiu raised her eyebrow and stared at me "Deal."

"But no one should know about this."

"Why?" Xiu

"It's a secret between a husband and wife."