20

Felix's POV

Am I wrong?  I mean I was just suspicious of her and that doesn't mean that I am actually thinking she is the mistress. There are possibilities, since she always go to my Dad's office or go with Dad from time to time.

"What?"

Xiu was staring at me "I was trying to twist her words but she is just saying the same thing about her family. She seems nice, and happy with her family. I don't think there's a reason for her to cheat and ruin her own family."

"This is so fucked up."

"I know. You are concluding already when you don't have enough information." Xiu said and sipped on her tea

"Okay?"

"Look, I'm not trying to belittle the reason why you are doing this. I obviously understand but you should have a solid proof." Xiu

I handed her my phone which showed a file of the things I saved to find whoever my Dad's mistress is. "That's the pictures of I think who are potential to be my Dad's mistress-"

"And if the real mistress is not here?" Xiu

"That's impossible."

"See? That's the problem. You don't accept reality and always think that everything goes as what you planned." Xiu rolled her eyes and focused on the phone again "Continue what you were saying."

"Those are the women who have the potential to be Dad's mistress. As far as I know, the woman is not married and doesn't have a family. Also, I included those who are always with Dad at work or everywhere. I have three people I am suspicious of, first is Tiu, the girl earlier. She was the best employee for no reason, she was always awarded that. Also, she is always with Dad in meetings. She is the employee, not the personal assistant."

"She is a good seller. I experienced it on my own. Maybe that's why." Xiu

"Second, I have no picture of her. But I would always hear Dad on the phone and has mentioned her name a few times, Glei. That's what he said. As far as I know, she will be at the after party ceremony of the company's opening of new cars. So, you have to be there. I will be gaining more info about that woman, you just have to help me."

"No worries. I got your back." she said and continued eating

"Third is Azia, one of the most loyal customers. Every car she purchased were from us. She would always come by the company even though there was no reason for her to. She would always go and have a meal with Dad which I find suspicious. Dad also gifted her the latest car of our company."

"She is familiar." Xiu said while looking at Azia's face

"She is? Maybe you can find-"

"I said she is familiar, I am not sure." she said and continued eating

"For the second suspect, like what I said, you have to be at the after party. You can't miss that one. I don't care whatever plan you have that night, you have to be there."

"And the third one?" Xiu

"Follow them. Spy on them, or just her. You can get close to her and dig her secrets. I am sure she is the mistress."

"Felix, you can't just involve someone and call them the mistress when you know in yourself you don't have proof." Xiu sighed

I rolled my eyes and started eating.

"Why don't you just meet the woman? Pretend that you are happy for them and we can plan what to do after that." Xiu

"I would love to. Dad would always tell the woman that I want to meet her, but Dad never really wanted us to meet each other. In short, he never planned telling me about the woman."

"That's dumb." Xiu

"I know."

Xiu didn't respond and continued eating.

"Don't you have any issue with your family?"

"You know that I am Hyunjin's half sister, which means I am daughter of Dad's mistress. Actually, I don't know but Mom blamed herself for giving me such life. She said she was a victim of Dad's lie and that's what she regret all her life, and even said that I deserve better. Though I am not complaining with my life, I have the best brothers, they both treat me like I am not their half sister, when they have the right to get mad at me. Dad is the problem. I just believe that it was his fault. I don't know, I am not just really complaining. I am thankful." Xiu smiled

Should I get jealous? She can still smile despite her finding out about things. Xiu is strong but not me. I can't move on with Mom's death, and the fact that Dad cheated on her even when she is receiving treatment.

"I'm sorry."

"Stupid. Nothing to be sorry about. We all have that kind of story, but the difference is that, we all have our own ways how to handle it." Xiu

I smiled and nodded "Actually, I am okay with Dad meeting another woman now. But I just can't accept the fact that he can't respect my Mom when she was still alive, and would cheat on her even when she is battling cancer. He is a jerk."

"Right." Xiu chuckled

"I don't even know why we always fight... We can be good friends though."