48

Hyunjin's POV

To: Xiu
I'm here outside the restaurant.

Xiu texted me a while ago that everything didn't go well. She was crying and she doesn't even want me to pick them up, but I insisted. It's no good for her to cry in the cab on the way home.

I was expecting that to happen, I mean that's a normal reaction for Felix who got lied to, and been in pain for years because of what his Father have done. But I don't think he should hold on to the pain, how can he heal if he will keep putting himself in some situation he shouldn't be?

Xiu came out of the restaurant with Mr. Lee and Ms. Yuan. She ran towards me and hugged me tight, I can hear her sobs which made me even more worried of her.

"It's okay."

Ms. Yuan gave me a smiled but I know she is worried of his own daughter. That's understandable but I am sure she knows that Felix and Xiu were a thing because of the arranged marriage announced.

"Hyunjin, I'll leave them with you." Mr. Lee said

I bowed and said, "Yes, sir. I'll take care of them, and make sure they will go home safe and sound."

"Thank you so much for coming here, and sorry for disturbing you." he faked a smile and left

"Xiu. Let's go." Ms. Yuan said to Xiu and caress her back

Xiu let go of the hug and was looking down.

The three of us got in the car, and I drove home. I know Xiu was still in shock, but I thought she was expecting Felix to get mad? I mean she has that in mind ever since she found out about her Mom and Mr. Lee.

We arrived at home, and Hyunhoon was shocked to see who I came with. But he hurriedly greeted Ms. Yuan with a bow and good evening. She greeted him back.

"Xiu, go to your room. I'll prepare the guest room for your Mom." Hyunhoon told her

She nodded and went to her room, upstairs.

"Felix was in shock. He got mad and made a scene in the restaurant. I was at fault for still wanting to be with his Dad knowing that Felix and Xiu almost got married. I didn't know that Felix and Xiu recently dated until earlier." Ms. Yuan explained

"They were dating?" Hyunhoon asked me

I nodded "They wanted to keep it as a secret since the interview of Felix regarding their arranged marriage. They thought it will be a big issue if they were seen together publicly."

"What did your Dad say about it?" Ms. Yuan asked

"He is not contacting us. He never did after Xiu signed the marriage contract with Felix. He just cared about the money, I don't even know why Xiu wanted him to be proud of her. He is a jerk after all."

"Hyunjin." Hyunhoon

"He is really a jerk. All he know is have kids with different woman and wouldn't even show a little bit of care. He played with girls like they were some dolls."

Until now, I am still mad at him.

_______________________

I can't sleep because of Xiu. I am worried I guess. But that's normal. I am her brother, and I understand everything.

I went to her room to check on her and she was sleeping-

Felix calling...

[Am I still a jerk? I was hurt, got lied to, and I am fucking tired. Is there anything I should find out soon? This is so crazy.]

He sound so drunk. I hurriedly tracked his phone and found him in a chill bar we used to go to. I left the house and drove to that bar. That jerk can't even take care of himself when drunk.

I arrived at the bar and looked for Felix, then I found him in the corner. He looks so wasted. There's a lot of beer on the table and he was just staring at it like it will disappear if he did.

"Felix."

He didn't even looked at me and started crying, "She knew but never fucking told me. She was with me and knew every fucking detail why I hate the mistress."

I didn't answer.

"She fucking knew." his voice broke

"She recently found out and wanted to tell you but she was scared as well. I understand you are mad but Xiu was never your enemy or the person you hated. She was also shock when she heard about it, and you know what? She can't sleep for days because of it."

"We just dated a few days ago. I thought I was so lucky because that woman won't ever thought of hurting me. I knew she would never hurt me. She would never break my heart. I gave her all my trust and I am not even worried when she's not with me, because I know Xiu would never hurt me." Felix

"She never wanted any of these to happen, Felix. I am not siding with anyone here, but you two won't be able to understand each other if you guys will keep holding on to the pain."

Felix cried even more.

"She love you so much, and she was so selfish to keep it as a secret because she never wanted you two to be ruined."

He didn't talk.

"Just like you, I am in pain caused by my own family."