Chapter twenty-seven🫶🏼

Evelyns pov
(A/N: if I kill her off or like kill one of her brothers would y'all be mad..?😃)

How can seven men be stupid all at once? I really don't get it, I mean I get the whole 'men' thing but for them to be THIS stupid is unbelievable.

It's been a week since the whole dinner thing, and Rain barely even talks to me and when he does it's short like 'are you okay' or a 'come on' and then it's just silence and he is back to calling me 'Ms.Leone' it's getting to the point where I want to punch him.

Today I woke up and realized that I finally started my period. I woke up to Marco coming into my room to wake me up and when he did I told him to get out because I felt nasty. I've never gotten my period before and I know that since I'm 16 I should've gotten it by now but I guess I'm just a late bloomer.

After a few minutes of Google and a shower, I finally left my room with almost a whole roll of toilet paper wrapped around my underwear. It was uncomfortable and I just wanted to curl into a ball and die.

Marco was pacing the kitchen and had called down ALL of our brothers because quote. "She was acting weird and she pushed me away!" I tried to explain without EXPLAINING. That it wasn't him but they didn't get it.

So now I'm currently sitting at the island with a bright light in my face as Marco asked me questions. "On the night of April 10th where were you at 10 pm?" I looked at him like he just asked me for blinker fluid and Luca slapped him before I could.

"She wasn't even with us on that day. Although I want to know as well, what it was you did before...I bet you were like a rebel. Radio rebel." I reached over and shoved Sergio's shoulder making him laugh.

Angelo walked over to my chair and raised an eyebrow at me, silently questioning me what was my problem. I simply shrugged and tried to look away.

I glanced over a Luca and saw him sighing and looking down at his watch. "Luca, I need to leave. By myself. Please." I didn't want my brothers to go with because that's weird and I know I can handle going by myself.

Lucas's gaze shot over to me as he instantly shook his head twice. I sighed and started to get up when I was pushed down by my shoulders. I looked up at Angelo and stuck my head out in a 'what the hell?' Manner.

"You can go out, but you take one of your brothers so pick wisely." Sergio stood behind Luca as he spoke. He started to point to himself and jumping up and down while twirling in a circle.

These are Mafia men..?

I shook my head and looked around until I saw Alessandro sitting on the floor in the corner of the kitchen. I shook my head and looked around for one person...Romeo.

I pointed to Romeo and started to stand up once again. I walked over to him and he gave me a small smile. "Sorry Ev, I can't. I have hockey practice." I looked up at him with wide eyes not believing a word he was saying. I didn't even know he played hockey!

He gave me one last small smile before turning and walking away with his gym bag already on his shoulder. Shit! I'm fucked.

"I'll take her, I have to go to the store anyway." I turned my head and smiled gratefully at Marco who was setting down a glass of water. "Me too, I have to get...oil for my car." I turned my head back to see Alessandro walking over to the fridge.