Chapter thirty-five🫶🏼

Evelyn's pov
(Her outfit is above!)

It's been about a month and a half since Rain left and it's also been a month since shit hit the fan. Everything is settled now and everyone is somewhat relaxed.

I woke up to all of my brothers practically jumping on me. When I say 'brothers' I mean the twins who decided to literally jump on me. I threw a pillow at Luca and told them to get out which caused a whole World War Two in my room at six am.

Now I was walking downstairs in black sweats and a hoodie since today is the coldest it's been in a long time. Once I got downstairs to the kitchen I saw Marco and Romeo talking while Alessandro and Luca were on the phone speaking in hushed whisperers.

I threw my bag on the table and dragged my body over to Marco. "Mom. I'm tired." Marco laughed and patted my head while placing a plate of food in my hands. "It's from all that damn training Nick puts you through. I will beat him up for you in a bit kiddo." I smiled at Alessandro and nodded my head in agreement.

I've been training with Nick since Leo couldn't and he has been a total dick the whole time. I told him one day that I was on my period and he said "that sucks get on the mat." And he made me do thirty pushups! So if Alessandro is saying he will beat his ass for me, I'm going to take the offer.

Romeo walked over to me and lifted my plate from my hands and lifted me in the air. I got confused until he started to shout. "Tanti Auguri! My baby sister!" I had to put two and two together to realize that he said happy birthday in Italian and I smiled at him.

Marco lifted me from Romeo's arms to his and kissed me on my cheek. Suddenly I was being tossed around among all of my brothers who decided to join this torture party circle. Luca was the last one I got thrown to and I shook my head.

His lips slowly tilted upwards as he placed a gentle kiss on the crown of my head. "Tanti Auguri sweetheart." I smiled as he gently placed me back on my feet. "February 15th, 2006! I remember the day like yesterday." I laughed at how dramatic Marco was being and he glared at me but slowly smiled.

After a quick breakfast, I pushed my plate away once I was full and looked up at Romeo. "What is everyone's birthday?" Romeo's head shot up from his phone as he smiled at me like I had just asked who wanted candy.

Romeo spoke first while keeping the same smile on his face. "August 17th, 2003." I frowned at the date, I missed it. Marco poked my side and I looked up and smiled at him. "September 9th, 1999. Don't forget it." I shook my head as he held out his pinky which I enclosed with mine. Angelo spoke up but he mumbled it so it was a bit hard to hear it but I did. "December 13th, 1998." I chuckled and shook my head while looking at his sunken expression.

I turned my gaze to Alessandro and he pointed to himself making me nod my head. "Shit. October 30th, 2001." I looked at him with wide eyes and he smiled. "Yep, almost a spooky baby." I laughed and looked over at the twins. Sergio spoke up while Salvatore shrunk in his seat. "April 4th, 2004. And we have the same birthday." Salvatore took the honor of smacking his head and I shook my head at the dumbness that I know and love, aka Sergio.

I looked over at Luca and he shook his head. "Not going to happen." I gaped at him and stuck out my bottom lip while making my eyes water. "Stubborn kid, July 6th, 1996." I smiled at him and he glared at me. "So Luca I know we have school but I was wondering if we could be late, just for today?" He looked at me like I was crazy so I stuck out my head and pulled my eyebrows together in confusion.