Chapter 1

"Come on, it's my day off you know?" The Captain was sitting down on his chair once again, he moved around in circles with a frown. "Can't even leave without telling someone. Pfft. Lame."

"Don't be so bummed out Captain~ It's still your day off, meaning you don't have to do any work." Ai-Chan popped up in front with a huge smile on her face. He chuckled softly at her appearance and attitude. "Don't forget to finish your weekly task once your day off is finished~"

"Sure won't. You're always reminding me to finish them anyway." He stopped spinning, feeling slightly woozy as he then controlled himself. "Besides, it's been drilled into my head basically by hearing your annoying voice each day."

"Who are you calling annoying?!" Ai-Chan asked with offense.

"You of course. Who else am I talking to? Who else is here beside you?" He smiled as his eyes closed, patting the shorter one out of the two on her head. "Cabbage-Chan~"

"What did I tell you about calling me that?"

"It's not my fault your hair looks like cabbage."

After a while, Ai-Chan left leaving the Captain to be all alone. He began swirling around on his chair again. What to do... what to do? When he's trapped here, there's not much to do. Interactions and daily activities with the Valkyries are something that always happens. Speaking of which... it seems like everyone is out at the current moment.

It seems like they went on a mission and didn't tell him. It's getting late, so going outside isn't a good idea.

He heard the door to his office open and saw Bronya standing there. "Hey, Bronya. What can I help you with?"

"I just remembered that everyone is quite busy today. It's your day off as well..." Bronya mumbled as she walked into his office. "Would Captain like to play video games so that he won't feel lonely?"

"Video games?" The Captain blinked as Bronya grabbed him by his arm.

"Mm. I have no one to play with. And you're all alone." Bronya began dragging him by his arm, all the while he smiled slightly.

"Well... I guess it wouldn't hurt." It's not like he had much of a choice anyway, she was dragging him away before he gave her an answer. He couldn't help as a small chuckle escaped from him.

"Is something funny, Captain?" Bronya asked.

"Just thinking of how I'm gonna kick your butt today."

"The Captain seems confident in his capabilities like always. Even though you always lose to me."

"Today is different okay?" Bronya let his arm go as he smashed his fist into his palm. "I can feel it."

"You always say that..." Bronya bluntly said. "The results are always the same, you lose."

"Yeah? Well, today's feeling is like none other before!" A grin escaped from him.

"... You say that too... each time." Bronya rolled her eyes. "The Bronya finds your confidence idiotic. Like Idiotka. The both of you are idiots."

"Your blunt rudeness is the same as always Bratnya." The Captain bluntly said back to Bronya. "Mark my words, I will beat you. Not just beat you, I will utterly destroy you!"

-~-

"Question."

"Answer."

"Why did you decide to sit in my lap for?" Looking down at the smaller girl, he couldn't help but look at her with question. Her controller is in hand as they play Mario Kart. "The couch can fit more than one person you know?" He smiled.