Chapter 7: Outside

Sam, with his hulking figure, strode through the foliage towards the SMP as he carried a bundle on his back while Quackity quietly grumbled as he stepped besides him.

It was a strange sight to witness if you didn't know what was going on, but these two definitely did. After all, they were the only ones to experience the bizarre events that just occurred in the prison.

"Sam, hey, wait- slow down. It's not that urgent." Quackity asked while stumbling.

Sam stopped and turned around, facing Quackity. "Not urgent? He was literally BLEEDING, Quackity, and still is. Not only does he have wounds all over his face, but he's also unconscious. You call that 'not urgent'?"

"Well, I mean he's a ghost, so it's not like he could DIE or anything..." He mumbled the last part.

"Well, he's still hurt, so walk faster!" Sam ended the conversation.

They continued trodding towards Sam's house in silence.

• • •

A small blond child with a tendency to get loud strolled through the forest. Hm, he thought for a bit, should I visit Sam at the prison? It's been a while and I want to make up with him from...last time. The flashbacks were not pleasant. And maybe Dream too...?

So he quietly trodded along the path to Pandora's Vault, on his way to one of his worst memories for a kind of redemption. Not for him, of course, just one, maybe two other people.

Before he knew it, Tommy had appeared in front of the prison. He looked around for a bit but no one was there? Huh, that's weird. Probably at his house instead then, doing some weird shit.

Tommy looked and waited around a bit more, before starting his walk towards Sam's residence. But the result surly was not something he had expected.

• • •

"Delusion's condition may be more severe than previously thought." was Sam's conclusion after trying to just bandage him up, which didn't really work as the bandages were soiled practically immediately upon contact. Makes sense, I guess, seeing how my cape is soaked with blood. He thought, glancing over at the cloth sitting in a bucket of water.

Worse still though, it seemed like Delusion was also becoming feverish.

"Quackity, can you get a bucket of water?" Sam shouted. "Oh, and while you're on it, get a towel too!"

Since Sam was at Delusion's side the entire time trying to clean up his wounds, Quackity had no choice but to start rushing around as well.

With that, the entire house was practically on fire, with the two men scrambling about trying to take care of a single ghost, when there was a knock at the door.

"Aw man, this is really not  a good time for a visit!" Quackity exclaimed, calling Sam who had been upstairs at the moment. "Sam! There's someone at the door!"

"Okay, I'll be there in a minute!" Was Sam's reply, followed by a cascade of noises that didn't sound all too pleasant and eventually footsteps.

Sam opened the door.

"Hi Sam! Um, what going on in there...?" Tommy tried to glance inside, only to see Quackity running up the stairs carrying a bucket and a towel.

"Oh, uh, it's nothing! Just, you know, something came up and we needed to prepare! Haha..." He tried to explain, but Tommy wasn't really buying it.

"Uh-huh, sure. Well, I wanted to talk to you for a bit, you have time for that?" Tommy raised an eyebrow, trying to see just how busy Sam and oddly enough, Quackity, were.