Chapter 1

I woke up early because it's time to go to school, and it was first day! I walked straight in the bathroom and fixed my self. Then taking a breakfast. "Eomma good morning!" I kisses my mom's cheeks and sat to eat my breakfast. "Oh good moring my daughter~ Eat up and make sure you're full okay?" She smiled and walked in your front. "Are you excited in your first day to college?" She asks myand i nodded, she know that i don't like to disturbing me while i'm eating so she just eat her food.

"Eomma! I've Gotta go now~" I grabbed my bag from the chair. "Okay my dear~ go home early! Don't go anywhere okay?" She said and i nodded. "Yes eomma, bye, saranghaeyoo~" i kissed her cheeks again and run outside.

I was waiting the bus to came and i noticed someone where waiting beside me, his uniform is from my university too! I guess we where school mate. Should i approach him?

Then i tapped his shoulders and he looked at me. "Annyeonghaseyo Jeong Ye-In imnida~" i bowed at him and he smiled. "Annyeong~ my name is Kunpimook Bhuwakul, i'm from thailand" he speaks in korean. Wow, how can he speak korean easily?

"Uhm..ku..bu..mu.." i tried to speak his name but i..can't. It's too hard T^T He chuckled and took out his hand. "Just call me bambam, And honestly, you were so cute. Haha, i guess we are in the same university too" he said making me blush. I take his hand and smiled at him. "Bambam.." i said his name and he just giggled and stare at me. "Uhmm.. my hand.." i said because he still grabbing my hand. "Oh my. Oh sorry, hehe" He removed his hand from mine. Then the bus arrives. "Let's go together" i gave him my eyesmile and got in the bus first.

*Bambam's POV*
Oh god did she just, Eyesmiles at me? Waaa, She's so cute.. "eh? I thought we will go tegether.. weird.." i whispered and giggled to myself then walking inside the bus. My eyes widened, Yein sitted on the middle, and beside her was the only one seat available, waah it means i'm gonna sit beside her!!?

*Yein's POV*
He sits beside me, shoot!! I smile a bit because of this feelings. Haha! "Bwoya.. we just met earlier.. i'm so weird~" I whispered and slapped my cheeks. "Yeah, You were so weird" I turned my head to bambam and he was looking at me. O.mo.na. it was so embarrassing..

I awkwardly laugh and bambam giggled. "Oh, are we friends now?" He asks and my eyes widened. "Ahh ofcourse!" I smiled at him and waited to arrive the school.

*FEW MINUTES LATER*
we arrived in the school and got off the bus. We walked inside the School.. waa.. it was bigger than i expected.. Then we walked in the board that was in the hallway of the school. This board says were the class we in. I was finding my name and dang! That was it! Room 1-A :'>

Then i find this name what was below my name. It was wierd name.. kun..pi.. O.O Bwooh!! Kunpimook Bhuwakul!!? B-bam bam!?

I looked at him with my big eyes and he smiled. "We were in the same classroom, oh wait i'll just look for someone, let's meet in the classroom, bye!" He said and i nodded. I was walking in the hallway to find the room and a lot of students were coming. Then they were looking at me.. seriously? . And i heard them saying something like.. "Wow she looks so pretty" "I bet she's gonna become on of the Queenkas" "oh wait she looks like ju..jungkook oppa!?"

What? Jungkook? It's a boy. What are they saying.. I awkwadly smiled at them and bowed. Then the boys were hitting each other as if they were in love. "They were more weirder than me.." i whispered and run in my classroom.

I reached this classroom and saw that their eyes on me, Then these three boys caught my eyes. "Jeon Jungkook!!??" The three shouted in unison. "No! It's a girl!" Then the good looking tall one said. "Oh my goodness, they both totally look alike.." the small one said. I look away and sat in the corner beside the window to avoid all of them. And i love the view here! ^•^

Then i felt someone sits beside me, my eyes widened, it was the tall guy from the three earlier. Wow this school has a lot of good looking guys. I confusely looked at him. "Oh, my name is, Kim taehyung, my nickname is V, my birthday is december 30, I live in the house and i have a friends that was human too" He introduced his self.. in a weird way. "Yah kim tae hyung you are really-" the two comes over. I look at them and they bowed at me. "Annyeonghaseyo Jimin-imnida" "annyeonghaseyo J-hope imnida" the two said. I bowed at them. "M-my name is Jeong Ye-In" . This taehyung chuckles. "Jeong and jeon" He said and he laughs.

"What is happening in here?" Someone spokes from the back of the two. I looked at him. Bambam. "Oh bambam, they were just introducing themselves to me" i explained and he nodded. The three walked to their seats and bambam sats next to me. Then i heard the bell. It's starts!! The prof. Came in.

"Are we complete?" He asks. Then someone raised his hand. It was jimin. "Sir, jeon jungkook is absent today" he said. I was curious who really on earth is jeon jungkook.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
First chapter everyone! Haha i got excited so suddenly so i updated this chapter. Hope you like it!