Chapter 13 : Tutor!?

-Yein's POV:

"Yein-ah!" Sujeong shouted making me wake up in my thoughts. Not noticing that it was lunch time already, So that means.. I am passing out for the whole time!? "Yah, you've been passing out for a week already, are you alright?" She asked in a sad tone. "Y-yes ofcourse eonni, let's go"

It's been a week already since that day, the day that Jungkook and me slept over together, but we did nothing! He just cuddled with me, that's all. But lately, he's been acting weird.

"Yein-aaaaaah~" Sungyeol cheered and was about to hug me so hoya grabbed him to prevent from touching you as if he was a kind of virus. And also lately, Sungyeol sunbaenim got clingy on me.

I looked around then spotted Jungkook and his friend's table, caught him looking at me. After locking our eyes, he smirked and continued eating on his food. 'What's wrong with him..' I whispered on yourself.

-On class

"Everyone, listen. I have recieved all of your quizes in english..." Our adviser announced as the whole class filled with groaning sounds because of how nervous they are to see their grades.

"Now please come here in front when i called your name... Ryu Sujeong" She called then Sujeong took the card from her. "Kim Taehyung" He did the same. "Jeon Jungkook.." Then Jungkook walked to the front to take his card. "As expected, you're really bad at english mr. Jeon.." Pur adviser chuckled at him as he bowed. Then other student's name was being called while me, patiently waiting for my name. "Jeong Yein" She finally called me so i stood up to the front as she handed it to me. "You're really impressive Yein-ah, you took the first spot at english ranking, keep up the good work" After she said those, they clapped, congratulating you. When i came back to my seat, "Yein-ah, can you tutor Jungkook in english? Please help him before the first period of exam came. That's all" She said and exiting on the room. My eyes widened, looking at Jungkook who was smiling widely, really!?

-Home

I arrived at my room, throwing myself on bed in frustration. ''Why would i teach him!? He should learn on his own!'' I whined. When i was about to get up to get myself clean, my phone ringed....

Jeon Jungkook calling..

I rolled my eyes then accepted the call.

"What?"

"You shouldn't answer like that"

"What will i answer then?"

"Just say yes"

"Bwo!?"

"Say yes to me"

"Say yes on what!?"

"You didn't know!?"

"What is it!?"

"Woah.. This is too much Jeong Yein-sshi!"

"I don't know what are you talking about, i'm hanging up!"

I was about to end the call but, "NO! Okay forget it. Now may i ask when you're gonna teach me? I'll just come over there, i don't like it when you're coming here just for me, it's too dangerous" He said. I raised my eyebrow then bit my lower lip, too shy to say anything and i don't know why. "O-oh.. Uhm.. Saturday, 3pm. I'm hanging up now" I answered then quickly ending up the call then placing my palm on my chest, feeling that my heart beats faster than before.

"W-what is this.. Am i sick?" I mumbled on myself, placing my phone on my study table. Grabbing my towel and clothes to clean myself.

After cleaning, i layed flat on my stomach in the bed, staring on my phone that was on my study table because why not? I just want to. "Yein-ah, you're not eating?" Eomma called from outside of my room. "I'm okay mom, i have no appetite" I answered. Then few minutes later, my phone lighted up as is ring again, so i quickly grabbed it to see what i was expecting.

Jeon Jungkook calling...

"Yes?"

"Huh?"

"Aish.. You said just to say yes.. Not to answer what i said earlier"

"You're really dumb.."

"What did you said!?"

"Nothing, i said you're cute"

When he said that, i just felt my cheeks are going to burst. But no way, i quickly washed off my thoughts, because i heard what he said earlier duh.

"Don't fool around. So what do you want..again?"

"Teach me tomorrow"

"What? So are you telling me not to go on class?"

"No, our adviser texted me that we're free on her subject"

My eyes widened at what he just said. It's just.. Unbelievable?

"I said don't fool around"

"But i'm not, i can forward you her text"

"N-no need to! I understand"

"Thank you then"

I tched at his attitude, he's really badboy you know.

"Okay bye, your tutor needs to rest too. See you tomorrow" and before he could say anything, i ended up the call again. Then i squealed at my phone, hugging my own pillow because i felt... Different, like the feeling i felt when he kissed me.. and i just want to burst it out. Not noticing that i was smiling on myself..

Not Twins But LOVERS - Jungkook BTS-On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara