Chapter 14 : Stubborn pervert

Yein's Point of view:

"I am so out of woooords..." Jungkook groaned while leaning on the table. We're at the library now since the prof allowed us. And yeah, we're the only student here since everyone is in their own classes. "Yah, you still have a lot to learn.. Geez, for all this time where in the world are you when we're learning this all?" I rolled my eyes while flipping the pages on his notebook, checking if he copied the lectures.

"Wtf Jeon Jungkook? You only copied 2 topics out of 14?!" I asked..well, literally shouted at him. Thankfully no one is here so go on. "Ahh! I give up!" He groaned again while shaking his head. I took out my notebooks and slammed it to the table making him look at me with his widened eyes. "While i'm teaching you in every topics, you should write down the important details okay?".."I'm not going easy on you!" I continued. He just sighed while rolling his eyes then grabbing his notebook and his pen as we began.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I can't..."
"What agaiiiin?!" I whined while messing my own hair in frustration. This is like the 10th time he stopped me from teaching. "How about we do something first and then go back here again? Coz this is soooo boring" He suggested. "alright. Since it's so boring to teach you too and yeah, what would you like to do? like playing or something?" I replied while placing the bookmarks on where we stopped then closing it, keeping them back on my bag.

"Well...i do have something in my mind.." He said, then leaning nearer on me, while his eyes where....wthell

"Ouch! Why did you do that?!" He groaned while rubbing his forehead that was hitted by his own book. "I hate perverts ok? Think something else" I rolled my eyes. "You are so greenminded, what do you think am i doing?" He asked while his eyes are awide.
"You're leaning in...!"
"And???"
"And your eyes is different...!" "And theeen?"
"You're up into something...!"
"Uh huhhh?"
"You're pervert"
"Nah, you are the one who was thinking that way... You know you can just ask me if you like IT or not. I can always give it to you"

My eyes widened at his reply. Omygod. "Give what?" "Your needs?" "I need you to give me a fcking tape so i can shut your pervert mouth" "Woah easy dude"

----

"Seriously!?" I shouted. "Let's just go out hmmmm?" "No! I can't ditch classes. You can do it on your own" I said and was about to leave him alone but he grabbed my wrist.

"WHAT!?",

"I'm done",

"Done in what? We didn't finished even one subject",

"But i don't want to learn that neistei thing", he whined.

"What is that?", i asked him.

"You don't know neistei? You were just teaching me that earlier", He raised his eyebrows on me.

"What subject is that? I didn't teach you something like that",

"Science?",

".....It's einstein you idiot!!", i shouted, i'm getting impatient because of this guy seriously.

"Sorry, i won't study that one anymore", He said pushing the notebooks away from him. "Okay then. Goodluck on your grades, i'm leaving now", I yawned and grabbed my things. "Ehhhh i'm just joking! Let's just rest for awhile please? I think my nose is going to bleed right now", he said while pretending to hurt.

"Buy me something", He said. "Why would I?", "Because you're tiring me so you have to pay back", he answered. "Are you crazy? I'm the one who's tired here!", I answered back. "Buy me something or I'll kiss you", my eyes got widened at what he said.

"Shut up you pervert",

"One",

"I'm not going",

"Two",

"I'm not listening",

"You really want a kiss don't you?",

"Hell no-!",

*Tsup!*

"Jeon Jungkook!!!", I shouted then covering my mouth. "I told you to buy me something but you didnt", he smirked at me. "I hate you!!", I said then running out from the library. "I-I'm going to kill him that pervert bartar-", "You're killing someone Yein-ah?", Bambam suddenly pop out from nowhere. "Y-you scared me..", I said. "Where are you at? Why you didn't show up at class?", he asked. "Well, because of Jeon Jungkook", I sighed. "Oh, how I wish I was in Jungkook's place..", I heard him whispered but didn't bothered it.

"So, why are you outside? The class are not yet done", I changed the topic. "Ditching classes you know", he answered then i playfully punched his arms. "Go back to class bambam or else you will be ending up on detention room", I laughed at him and he just sighed while pouting. I guess he didn't want to go back to class.

"Yein-ah!", I heard Jungkook called me so I just looked at him, his smile faded when he saw bambam. "Why are you here?", he asked him. "Ditching classes?", bambam answered then Jungkook just rolled his eyes. "Anyways, Yein you still have to teach me, let's go", Jungkook grabbed my wrist and was about to walk away with me but Bambam grabbed my other hand. What in the world is this? "Can I come too?", Bambam asked me and his eyes are begging. "Su-", "No you can't. Isn't your grades enough for you?", Jungkook glared at him. What's happening on this two.

"I still have a lot of things to learn, and Yein will help me on those, right?", Bambam looked at me. "U-uhm.. su-", "But you can learn it on yourself though", I rolled my eyes on Jungkook and pushed their hands away from me. "Jungkook let me talk okay? I can help Bambam and you, so both of you don't need to fight in front of me",  I sighed then grabbed their hands. "Shook each other's hand", I said while glaring at them. "What!? No way!", they both said in unison. "I won't teach you then", I answered but they stopped me. "Alright alright", Bambam said and did what I wanted them to do making me smile at them. "Good boys", I said and they playfully glared at me. Well, I'll take that. :))

---

Sorry for the long long long long wait T^T