Chapter 10 : First kiss

-Yein's Point of View:

*🎤Oh yeah! C'mon!
Take your time
Waenji dugeundaeneun bamiya (na na na na x 2)
So tonight
Dal kkeutkkaji dallyeogabolkka (yea yea yea yea x 2)**

"Aiishh~" I murmured as i turned off the alarm. "Byun baekhyun is so loud jinjjaa.." I chuckled at myself while mentally slapping my cheeks. 'Maybe i've read too much fanfictions yesterday..' I thought. Then i heard my phone vibrates.

-Sunggyu Sunbaenim: Yein-ah, prepare for 40mins, the location changed, we're going at amusement park. Our last stop is your's. Hurry!

My eyes got widened. I immediately jumped off the bed, running to my closet. Uhmm, what should i wear.. After thinking for about 2mins. 'We're going on amusement park right? So..i should wear something..like this!'

pulled out the clothes and washing my self

pulled out the clothes and washing my self. After taking a bath, I wrapped my hair first on a towel then wore the clothes i choosed. I ate first before fixing myself, drying my hair, putting a light make up. DONE!

*****

*Beep! Beep!

The car honk outside. I smiled as a satisfaction when i looked myself at the mirror then running down. "Going out yein-ah?" My mom asked me. "Ne~ I'm going with my friends so don't worry, see you later eomma!" I smiled at her then kissing her cheeks. I walked outside to see two van. All mixed members. I saw sunggyu waved at me to come so i ran towards them as they smiled at me. "Waa yein-ah you're so cute!" Jiae unnie compliments.

-Jungkook's Point of view:

We we're waiting for yein to come out. Then, i saw her. Woaa, calm down buddy, For me, she looked awesome in that outfit.... My style ;)

-Back to yein's:

I blushed at the compliment. "Yein-ah, Sit at the other van, this van is full already. Yah hoya be carefull on driving!" sunggyu said then hoya saluted at him. I hopped up at the van to see, Hoya at the driver seat, Jimin beside him. And Sujeong, the two jins. Mijoo at the middle. And.. Jungkook and Sungyeol at the back. "Yah yein-ah! Sit here!" Sungyeol patted the available deat between him and jungkook. Om...

I awkwardly smiled then sitting between them. "all settled!" sungyeol shouted again then they closed the door of the van, droving it after. When we we're on the way, Mine and jungkook's shoulder accidentally bumping each other made me more nervous. Sometimes he'd look at me fast then looking outside. I was too shy to look at him so i just waited until we arrive.

**At Amusement park:

''waaaaa!" V, dongwoo, Jin, and sungyeol shouted as we stepped inside. I giggled at them while grabbing sujeong's arms. "Ya-yah-yah! Let's try that first!" Woohyun pointed at the roller coaster. And it was kind of scary for me.

"Okay, pick your partners guys!" Sunggyu said then they smirked as if they have a plan. They rushed on their partners while me alone waiting for something. I looked around and my eyes shot big. "Mwoyaaa!~" I whined when i saw them on their own partners while me, Jungkook,hoya and sungyeol doesn't have one. "Yah yein-ah, come" Sungyeol grabbed my hand. "NOOO HYUNG! Jungkook already picked her! Right jungkook?" Sungjong claimed then pushing jungkook beside me. I shot them the 'Are-you-serious-guys' look and they whispered at me. "Just go with the flow~".

We then sat on the ride where woohyun pointed.
Seating arrangement:
Sungyeol- Hoya
Sunggyu- Babysoul

Dongwoo-V
Jimin-Woohyun

Kei-Sujeong
Jin-Jin (Two jins loool)

Jiae-Suga
Yein-Jungkook

Mijoo-Jisoo
J-hope- Rapmon

Sungjong-L
Others-Others

Then the ride starts to move. 'Ohmygosh i might die in here!' i thought when i closed my eyes tight as the seats slowly going up. I heard jungkook chuckled at the sight of me. I slightly opened my eyes to see him smiling at me. 'Oh! So are we okay now?' . "You look cute! Here, hold my hands!" He volume up his voice for me to hear. I immediately grabbed his hands without knowing when the ride is nearing to go down.

-Jungkook's Point of view:

I looked at her who were so scared at this time. I chuckled making her look at me. "You look so cute! Here, hold my hands!" I said as i offered my hands. Assuming she won't take it, but i blushed at her sudden action. Our first skin contact happened that quick. She grabbed my hands when the ride goes down. I just shrugged away all the mixed feelings then shouted when the ride is on the point.

-Yein's Point of view:

The ride thankfully ended. We hopped off the seat while me on a daze, then jungkoom suddenly helped me to get out of the seat. I blushed and looked down, not letting him to see my pinkish cheeks.

We have already rode about 6times on a row so they decided to eat first because it's already lunch. Entering the restaurant, eating not-so-peaceful because they were talking how the guys looked while on a ride. Then V and dongwoo is in the mood for a trip and they decided to play on 4Guys with muscular body.

Our eyes widened when dongwoo accidentally poured the juice on their shirt. "What the fck!!" the guy shouted, we all trembled because of the sight.. "Yayayah, guys..1..2..3.. RUUNN!!" the infinite members grabbed the members of lovelyz then i got shocked when..jungkook grabbed my hands then running with him as the 4guys chased us.

"Yah, fasterr! Let's go in there!" Jungkook pointed at the dark corner then pinning me in the wall because the corner is too small for us to hide. I blushed when i felt his breath hitting my neck as his sweat flowing in his face, his face were only inch on me. "Are you okay? We need to stay like this so they won't see us" He whispered on my ear sending goosebumps on my arms. Thankfully i wore long sleeved.

We peeked at the side to see the 4guys Chasing bts members. "Oh! How about them.." I said. "ssh, they can handle that" He answered to calm me.

When the guys dissapeared. We sighed but still stayed in that position as we realized how close we are. Our eyes accidentally locked on each other for a minute. later on, i saw him looking at my lips...as he leaned forward while closing his eyes. 'm-my..first kiss..' i thought.

My eyes got widened again, when his lips.. Touched mine. I closed my eyes without knowing. 'Jeon jungkook, what have you done on me..'

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Sorry for late update guys, and i hope you liked this chapter! Comment your thoughts on what will the next chapter will look like ^^