Chapter 3: The unexpected meeting

*Jungkook's point of view*

"Wait a minute" Taehyung got up and walks towards to the girl who was sleeping peacefully. Hyung interrupted her daydreaming and say something to her, i wonder what is it.

Taehyung looked at me and smiled. She rubs her eyes first before got up from her sit and turn around to face me.

"H-holly shit.." i mumbled.

Yeah, Because she's pretty, but how did she copied my eyes? Did she got on a plastic surgery or something?

Taehyung grabbed her wrist and dragged her towards me. I saw her eyes widened to. But i stayed cool as always and pretend nothing happened.

"Yo, my name is jungkook" I said coldly.

*Yein's point of view*

How can a handsome guy can be this cold?

"My name is, Yein" I awkwardly smiled at him and bowed. "Y-yeah, hyung, you should'nt bothered in her sleep" I heard him whisper to Taehyung.

"Ahh i don't mind it at all, but it's nice to.. se you, hehe.. i should g-go back now" I bowed again and he just stared at me with his cold eyes.

As i sit, i accidentally dropped my book in the ground making bambam to woke up. "Oh sorry, d-did i wake you up?" I grabbed the book from the ground and he just nodded.

"I'm s-sorry" i bowed at him and he just flicked me on my forehead. "Aww!" I rubbed my forehead. "It's okay! But why are you stuttering? What happened?" He asked me so suddenly.

"Look bambam, i don't really get it, but why do i have someone that who looks like me?" I said but more than whispered. "I don't know but you should call me oppa tho" he whispered back making me giggle.

"You don't have to whisper, but i don't like calling someone oppa" I stick out my tongue to him. "Bad girl" he said back.

Then i felt someone is looking at me making me feel uneasy, i look back and caught jungkook looking at me then immediately looking away.

I just decided to play on my phone and text someone. Then bambam looked at my phone and me. He took out something on his pocket, it's his phone.

"Yein-ah, were friends now right? So i think we should exchange numbers? Would you mind?" He said while acting cute. I chuckled and grabbed his phone then writing my number there.

"Seriously? a handsome boy with only 9 contacts in his phone?" I whispered and he giggles. "6friends , my mother and my father, then my noona" He sighed.

"That's it?" I teased and he playfully rolled his eyes. "Ofcourse! But why did you put your number in last? I should change it" he said and changed it, i tried to peek in his phone but he hides it.

"Yah! What number am i in?" I said a bit loud. "Secret" He smiled and i just pouted.

*Bambam's point of view*

I changed her name to -Cutie Yein- sounds gay right? But it's true. She is cute. Then i put her to the number ... 1

I smiled and keep my phone in my pocket before she snatch it from me.

*Dismissal*

I fixed my things and looked and bambam. "Yein-ah, Is it okay to you that you will take the bus alone?" he suddenly asked.

"Yeah, why?" "Because i can't take a bus with you today, My friends and i have ro do something these end of the class" He pouted.

"Aigoo gwenchanayeo~ Don't worry i can take care of my self" I smiled at him. "Arrasso mianhe, text me when you arrive in your house okay?" He smiled back and grabbed his bag. "Take care" "You too" Then he walked out of the room.

I sighed and was about to walk out too but suddenly someone grabbed my wrist. I look back and saw, A girl? I notice she is in my class too.

"Uhm hi, my name is Ryu Su jeong, nice to meet you" She smiled at me and Take out her hand. "Annyeonghaseyo, Jeong Yein imnida~" I take her hands and bow.

"You're new here right?" She asks and i nodded. "Great! Then i should introduce you to my friends, Come on!" She grabbed my hands and walks with me. Dragging me somewhere.

We were at the back of the school already, There was a 2 rooms here, i wonder what's inside here. She opened the door that named -Lovelyz- on it. What is that?

She walks inside and i was just, following behind her. "Unnie we're here!" Su Jeong said clapping her hands making the six girls walks towards us. Wow they're pretty.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Jeong Yein imnida" I bowed at them and the one giggled.

"You're so cute yein! By the way, My name is Lee Soo Jung, Just call me baby soul, the leader of the group" She waves at me while smiling.

"Annyeong Yein! I'm Yoo Ji Ae~" The other one introduced, Her voice is so smooth and the calm one.

"Annyeong! I'm Lee Mi Ju!"

"I'm Seo Ji Su~"

"Hi! I'm Kim Seung Ah~ Just call me Kei~"

"And i'm Park Myung Eun~ Aka Jin!" She waved her hands at me.

I bowed at them. "But why am i here? What group? Is it illegal?" I asks then they bursts into laugh.

"No no, Yein-ah. It's a group of queenka of these big school, Every group has a room here in the school" Baby soul explained.

"Ohh i understand~ But i'll ask this again, Why am i here?" I said innocently.

"You're here because, We saw you in the Food court of the school earlier, you seems pretty and fun to be with so, We decided to Join you here in our group!" Baby soul answered again.

"Welcome to LOVELYZ Yein-ah~" they smiled at me.