Chapter 11 : The fate

-Jungkook's Point of view:

I felt an electricity on me when i felt her lips on mine. I don't know what to do. I feel like i don't want to leave her lips. It was just so addicting. We were frozen like that for a second and then immediately pulled out when we felt cold drops on us. "I-it was snowing.." She murmured in a she way. "i-i'm sorry, uhm.. We should go on a shead first" i said then walking away because of the embarrassment.

-Yein's Point of view:

I got shy suddenly as our kiss flashbacks on me. I covered my face as i silently followed him. "We should talk.. No! I mean, we should call them.." he brings up a topic to wash away the awkward atmosphere. He took out his phone and called them one by one, and i saw his problematic expression.

"They are out of reach" He sighed. "try to call them" he suggested and i obeyed. I took out my phone, but it didn't worked. "eottoke!? I think i didn't charged my phone e-earlier" my widened eyes got bigger when the snow got stronger so suddenly. "Aish.. We don't know the direction we ran" he claimed while looking around and messed his hair. "We heard a phone vibration, so we both looked at his phone. He got a message. And he got more frustrated when he read the message, then after, he gave it to me.

SNS>
Namjoon Hyung: "The weather is too dangerous for now to fetch you both, and we already got home. Where are you guys!? I'm so worried! Anyways, Yein's mom might be worried so text me their landline and go grab a hotel near there as quick as possible. We will just fetch you guys tomorrow morning. TAKE CARE!

p.s. don't do anything underaged"

I blushed at the end message as i wrote down the landline and pressing send. 'But what!? Hotel!?'

"aish, but are you okay with that?" he kindly asked me. "u-uhm yeah, we have no choice" i awkwardly smiled. "We have to dry ourselves so, let's go to uhm... Find a hotel, but wait!" He continued when i was about to walk away. He removed his jacket then placed it on mine. "n-no, it's okay! We're already wet, so, it's okay. Really..hehe" I grabbed his jacket that was around me but he stopped me. "Do you..want me to see your visible upper body? But you know it's okay for me, but what about the people around? Aren't you scared? Besides, you'll catch cold too" He smirked. "pervert! Okay, thankyou..for this" I shyly thanked. But he didn't answered, he just stared at me. "u-uhm, let's go! It's soo c-cold!!" I shivered and then grabbing his arms to pull him with me.

*30 Minutes Later*

"Whoa, finally we already found one!" i claimed as i smiled widely. "let's get book then!" He grabbed my hand so suddenly.

"We like to book 2 rooms please" Jungkook said at the receptionist/Desk clerks. "Okay, let me check it.." he said. "I'm very sorry sir, but we have only one available room because others have already reserved while the other rooms already taken bacause of the weather" He explained. "Yah, take it, we won't do anything right? As long as we got dried and have a shead, well, it's ok then" I whispered at jungkook.

And i swear, i saw him blushed. "Uhm okay..we'll just take that room" Jungkook awkwardly smiled. "Okay sir, here's the room keys and number. Thank you and enjoy staying with your...uhm..sister?" The employee said.

"Uhm.. I'm not his sister, we're just--" "Because she is my girlfriend. Thank you" He cutted my words while pulling me with him. "Yah! Micheoseo?! Why am i your girlfriend?" I nudged his arms. "If i didn't said that, what will he think then? That we are not siblings, or either couples but staying in one room?" he said. Well, he have a point. So i just closed my mouth.

The hotel room:

"woah jungkook! The room is so cute!" I squeeled as i jumped in the bed

"woah jungkook! The room is so cute!" I squeeled as i jumped in the bed. "Yah! Dry off first! Luckily this hotel has two pairs of sleeping clothes" He said and pulling out the clothed from the closet. "But the big problem here is..there is only one bed in here" I said while patting the bed.

"since i am i guy, i can just sleep in the chair then.." He said. "n-no way! You'll just hurt your back and your neck!" I replied. "In the floor" He pointed the floor. "It's too cold in there, plus the blanket is only one here" I sighed. "Then let's just share in the bed, P-promise i won't d-do anything" He said while stuttering. "O-okay, i'll go wash up n-now.." I said, ignoring the fact that we're going to share the bed.

When we finished washing up, we ordered some foods for us because we got too tired because of the earlier.

10:30pm: "Yah" Jungkook said. "U-uhm..yeah?" I avoided his stares. "Aren't you sleepy?" He asked. "I am" I sighed. "Then, let's sleep" He talked straight as if he was nervouse. He got in first while fixing the blanket.

"Is it okay?" I asked him first when i noticed the bed was just in exact fit in two person. "Yeah" He said while closing his eyes. Then, i slowly layed beside him. "Yein-ah?" He called me again. "Y-yes?" I whispered. "C-can i hug y-you?" He asked for a permission. My eyes widened because of his question. "E-erm? W-why?" I asked back. "I-it's just t-too cold.." He said. 'Oh right, we walked 30mins under the storming snow while he gave me his jacket..' I thought. 'He is too good to me since earlier, so i should.. Be nice to him right?'

"S-sure" I whispered at him. "Thanks" And then, i felt his arms around me. My cheeks burned when he hugged me like that. It felt so comfortable when i am with him, even the skin-contacts we made.

"Good night Yein-ah.." He whispered. "O-okay, you too" I slightly smiled at him then closing my eyes.

-Jungkook's Point of view:

I woked up suddenly and i checked the time. 2:04am. I peeked at yein who was sleeping beside me. I smiled at the scene but washed away when i realized. I kissed her forehead because i feel like i want to.

"Could i possibly..starting to like you?" i whispered at her even she didn't here it..

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤