Chapter 12 : The other side of him

-Yein's Point of View:

I woke up by the sound of my phone ringing beside me, i got shocked because it was charging, who's charger it is!? . I was about to get up but i felt a weight on my waist. And then suddenly i just remembered that jungkook and i, on..the..same..Bed.. I just didn't bother to put his arms away from me because i'm in a hurry to pick up the phone, i don't like it when someone waiting for me. I unplugged the charger and anwered the phone.

'Oh! It's bambam!'
Me: Yeoboseyo?
Bambam: Ohh yein-ah! I'm just gonna ask you if you where free today?
Me: Today? Waeyo?
Bambam: Since it's sunday, I'd like to ask you out for a date maybe? I-i mean friendly date?

I was about to answer his question but jungkook is... "Ahh yein-ah, Who's that?" Jungkook said in a husky tone while tightening his arms around me. My eyes got widened and blushed so hard.

Bambam: Uhmm, D-do you have someone beside you? Are you out th-this morning?

Oh dang i remembered that i'm on the line. I turned over to face jungkook who was staring at me right now, so i covered his annoying mouth making him raised an eyebrow at me.

Me: ah ne bambam.. I-i was out this morning..
Bambam: With who?

Jungkook unexpectedly snatched my phone away and then spoked.

Jungkook: hello bambam, i'm jungkook
Bambam: What are you doing? Why is yein beside you?
Jungkook: I'm sorry but we're on a date right now, bye!

He ended the call quickly before i snatched it away from him. He gave it back to me while smirking while me glaring back at him. "Why did you do that?" I whined. "Because i don't like it"  he answered. "Don't like what!?" I answered back. "I don't like it when you're talking to him, and i just heard that he is taking you out later for a date!? No way!" He glared back at me when he sat up into the bed. 'So are we having a quarrel right now because of that? Is he insane?'

"Why did you care?" I sat up too and stared at him not in range anymore. "B-because.. I don't like it!" He looked away. I raised an eyebrow on him. 'That's it?'

I grabbed my things to change but he grabbed my wrist for me to stop. "Where are you going?" He asked. "I'm going to see bambam" I answered him. So i heard him 'tch' and mumbled something that i can't hear. "So may i go now?" I asked him nicely. But his next movement shocked me. He pulled my wrist on him making me layed on top of him then he flipped us around for him to get on top of me. "W-what are you doing!?" I was about to push him away but he grabbed both of my wrist next to my head and stared at me in my eyes. I suddenly got nervous when he leaned nearer on me. "You're not going anywhere, you're not gonna see bambam today" He whispered and i felt his breath on my cheeks.

My heart don't stop pounding because it's my first time to be with this close into a man. "W-why not?" I stuttered. "Because i liked you first" He smirked, My eyes got widened from what he told me. And the second place, He kissed me after he said those words while we are on this position. 'Oh no i'm not ready yet, please don't take my V card' i thought as i closed my eyes. After a few seconds passed, he pulled out at the kiss and stared again on me. "As much as i want to take you here, but i don't want that you will not graduating because of me so i'll just stop here" He smirked at me.

I immediately punched his arms making him rolled beside me while laughing his ass off. "You pervert!!" I sat down and throwed him a pillow beside me while him still laughing. "Okay okay i'm sorry hahahaha" He blocked the pillow by his arms. "Hey, i'm hungry" I stopped hurting him and i touched my empty stomach. "Ohh" He said and he touched my stomach too. "awwe, Our baby is hungry" He said while touching my stomach so i stood up and hits him a pillow again and again. "You pervert! I'm not pregnant!"

---------------

"Woooww this is so delicous" I mumbled as i chewed the food. We're now on a restaurant near the hotel and ofcourse to eat breakfast. "Yeah, make sure you're full so that our baby will get healthy" He teased me again. "Yah stop that! People might misundertood" I said as i looked around to see if someone heard what he said. He just chuckled and ate his food. "I just like your expression when i'm teasing you, It's so cute" He continued. I blushed badly and remembered what he said earlier, i'd like to ask him about that but i don't want to get awkward and make a fun on me. So i just shutted my mouth and ate my own food. "Ppali (Hurry) because namjoon sunbar will fetch us later"

--------------

"Oh hyung!!" Jungkook ran to namjoon and hugged him like a koala. 'wow he can change into a baby kookie after he transform into a pervert kookie earlier' i thought then i chuckled.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

I'm badly apologize for a long wait! I just returned from a vacation yesterday. So i didn't have a time to update that time. Mianheyo~

Not Twins But LOVERS - Jungkook BTS-On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara