Compsognathus!

---------

"Nothing you need to worry about" Dave responded, turning on the taser stick with a grin. "but you should all definitely stay in you seats"

"Thats comforting." I turned with the others to watch the camp counselors, searching the trees around for whatever they were looking for. Barfy whimpered, sitting back down as the other scurried to watch the action. I felt bad for him. Roxie and Dave slowly crept forward, remaining silent. Darius looked over his shoulder at the sound of rustling, drawing my attention towards the brush. A blur of green jumped out of the bushes, letting out a loud shriek. I wasted no time jumping off the truck, landing beside a fallen Barfy. I peeked into the cargo bed, before spotting the tiny dinosaur standing on a surprisingly calm Darius.

Before the small dinosaur could take off, Roxie caught it in a cat cage, closing it and keeping the small dinosaur contained. "Crisis averted." Roxie smiled, stepping over Barfy and opening the back door. I offered my hand to him, pulling him up. His line green jacket was now covered in dirt, with spots of dirt on his face.

"T-Thanks. I'm ben, by the way" He introduced himself quietly, attempting to dust of his jacket though I doubted it'd get any cleaner without a wash.

"Nice meeting you, ben. I'm (Y/N)" I smiled at him sweetly, climbing onto the cargo bed. Roxie got the carrier settled in the backseat, glancing up at Daruis.

"No way- A real life compsognathus!" I started as Darius finished my sentence with a gasp. Peering down on it while Roxie loaded it into the backseat. Kenji scoffed, sitting back down and resting his arms.

"Oh please, it took a blanket and cat carrier to catch it. Boring!" Kenji shook his head, trying to play it cool in front of Brooklyn. Daruis looked over his shoulder, giving him an amused smile.

"Sacred you pretty good." He pointed out, earning giggles from Brooklyn and Sammy. "Plus Kenji, its cool, thats the first dinosaur we've seen here" I say to him. In turn Kenji glares at Darius and i, grumbling under his breath and looking away from us. Roxie got inside, letting everyone know to settle back down unless they wanted to fly off the back before starting the truck. I buckled my seatbelt and listened to the occasional chirps the compy would let out. Soft gasps turned my attention onto the gate ahead, the doors opening to Camp Cretaceous. We all stared in awe, cheering left a few of the campers, followed by Roxie and Dave's laughter.