The Lab

------------

"Welcome to one of our satellite Jurassic World genetics labs. Id like to say that creating a dinosaur takes time-- T, technology; I, ingenuity; and M-E, me.." Dr. Wu speaks to Brooklyn's phone when Sammy walks up beside him. "Woah! Eyeball! Ooh!" She exclaims while staring at the huge eyeball on the platter.

Ben shudders next to me and moves back when Brooklyn takes a picture of his grossed out expression.

Sammy continues to bombard Dr. Wu with questions when Dave calls us over to look at the baby dinosaur egg that is hatching.

The shell begins cracking and eventually breaks, revealing the tiny dinosaur inside. Some dino-goop gets on ben and he starts to freak out, the baby dinosaur flails around and just as its about to land on the ground Ben cathces it.

"Sweet! One of its head bumps is bigger than the other!" Brooklyn points out.

"Ben i think it likes you" I exclaim as he continues to awe next to us.

"She's so.. tiny" Ben whispers as the smile grows on his face.

Dr. Wu starts talking about some more dinosaur facts and their incubation periods.

--------------

The tiny dino keeps playing with ben and I've stayed next to him the whole time. "Well, that's it, Ben. Looks like you live here now." Roxie walks up to us, looking at the baby.

"Time for you all to leave." I turn to see Dr. Wu dragging Brooklyn by the shoulder. "Hey" Brooklyn exclaims as he shoves her forward. "Clearly, this group has no respect for my lab." Dr. Wu states with a nasty look on his face.

"But what about bumpy?" Ben questions sadly while holding the dino up. "Aw, Bumpy" Dave says while holding onto bens shoulders.

"The asset will soon be released into a herd of ankylosauruses. Then she'll be their problem, just like you all will cease to be my problem when you leave." Dr. Wu grabs bumpy out of bens hands as she begins to whine.

We all start heading out of the lab when i notice ben standing behind staring at a crying bumpy. The automatic doors close as he turns to face me. "I'm sure she will be okay ben, maybe we will see her again" I try to reassure him, putting my hand on his arm. "Yeah.. maybe (Y/N). I hope so" He responds to me as we begin to catch up to the others.

---------------

We arrive at the pile of dino crap to see Darius and Kenji both panting heavily, crouched over with their hands on their knees. "Why are you two so out of breath" Roxie asks. "Just doing the job were told. How was the field trip?" Darius answers, then asks.

"Oh, well, um, you know, ben fell in love with a dinosaur, and Super Star here got us booted from the lab." Yasmina begins to explain to him. "That is now what happen--" Brooklyn yells but is just as quickly cut off by Sammy.

"How'd poop patrol go?" She asks Darius.

"Uh.." He mutters

"Awesome, you all should've seen how i owned--" Kenji starts

"This valuable experience. Um, we learned a lot about ourselves and, uh.. yep!"

Roxie sniffs, "Oh! Well, then, hit the showers. And maybe stay in there for awhile?" She says to the boys before she drives away leaving them there. "Bye guys! see you later." I wave to them as we make our way back to camp.

"Use soap." Ben adds on while plugging his nose. "Lots of soap!"