Velociraptors

----------

The four of us had made it to the giant enclosure and are hiding behind a truck. "I think this it it. The truck definitely headed in this direction." Darius whispers to us. "Of course this is it. Why else would they have--!" Kenji speaks up, loudly making Brooklyn smack her hand over his mouth when the truck starts up right beside us.

"Shh!" I whisper to Kenji. Realizing the driver of the truck must have heard Kenji's loud mouth we hurry and run up the stairs to the top walls of the enclosure. "Holy crap Kenji you could've gotten us caught" I say to him earning a stare before he just walks away leaving me and Daruis to trail behind, our hands dragging along the fence.

"Hey, Brooklyn. You can get a good shot from over here." I look over to see kenji now grabbing her phone out of her hands. 

"Allow me"

'No, thanks. I can--" 

"Just-" Kenji grunts, still struggling for the phone.

"Hey! Give me my-- Ugh!"

"Come on!" Brooklyn lets out a gasp as her phone is sent through the air, falling into the enclosure.

"Thanks, Kenji. Real smooth." She says now crossing her arms.

"Yeah great going Kenj" I speak up now that Daruis and I have walked over to them

"Okay guys, Relax. I got it" Kenji begins climbing over the railing, Daruis runs up to him and tries to stop him, reassuring us that 'hes got this'. We all stare over the edge watching him scale down the metal bars slowly. Finally hearing him land with a grunt, I let out a breath of relief.  

"See? Ha! good as new." He yells from below us. "Great. Now, just climb back up and gently hand it to me." Brooklyn tries to almost persuade him

"Sure, sure, right after I get a sweet dino-pic for your followers. No need to thank me." He smugly says.  

"Um, guys... This isn't the compy pen." I hear Daruis nervously say, causing me to look over and see the bushes moving down in the enclosure. I look more to the left and see a pile of scattered bones, making my heart start to race.

"Quiet, junior! The grown-ups are talking. Ah, your followers are gonna love this. Here, Compy-Compy-Compy." I hear kenji yell below us. "This isn't the compy pen!" Darius yells down to him.

'Uh, what's he babbling on about?" Kenji questions. I hear a growl come from below as a velociraptor starts approaching him. 

"Kenji get out of there, now!" I scream at him as i see a flash of light then the velociraptor charge at him through the bars. A mix of roars and Kenjis screaming coming from under our feet.

"Come on!" Brooklyn yells, making Darius and I follow quickly.

"Open the gate!! Open the gate" Kenji screams, pounding on the door. Brooklyn pressing onto  a button causing an alarm to go off. "Oh, please! Let me out!" He begs.  

Before I know it Daruis broke some canister or pipe releasing a bunch of air, not a second after hes down there with Kenji. I glance over to see three more raptors going to surround them. "Guys! Get out of there please!" I beg to them as my heart races faster than ever.