I'm back

Hello my pretty people.
How are you guys?
Im good thank you for asking.

Im sure some of you have been waiting for another chapter whereas others probably haven't.
But I have decided to do not only a sequel of this book but a prequel.
So yeah that was it. Pretty anti climatic if you ask me but that's life.

New book title is called Valentina.

This is kinda a prequel to this book, Ace isn't the main character but it gives you a background story about him.
I'm going to give a little snippet. You know a little taste.

"You  very well know what I want. You have what I want." Kent spat in a spiteful way, Valentina tilted her head back and chuckled in amusement.
"Oh, my dear Kent . It must agonise you that I, Valentina have what you want."

"You admit it then. You have what I want?"

"I haven't the slightest clue as to what you are talking about. I just enjoy teasing you." Valentina brushed her heel up Kent's leg and winked at him.
"Enough!" Kent exclaimed and grabbed Valentina by the hair, pulling her closer to him.

"I know you have it. You have the flash drive."

"Who uses flash drives anymore. It's the twenty-first century, please upgrade then talk to me."

Kent releases Valentina from his grasp and pulled out a gun, pointed it at Sofia's forehead. She pushed her head closer to the gun and laughed.

"You gonna kill me now? Seriously? You don't even know if I have the flash drive."
"For god's sake, Valentina, do you have it or not." Removing the gun from her forehead, he sighed in frustration.

"Maybe. Maybe not." Valentina leant closer towards Kent's face, which startled him slightly. She found this humorous as she was the one tied up in a chair and he had the gun.
"This is why we broke up." He whined.

Valentina  scoffed at the sight of him. He was supposed to be one of the most dangerous mafia leaders in the world. And here he was complaining about a flash drive.

"Yeah I'm the reason why we broke up.Come on darling. You know you wanna shoot me. Do us both a favour and end our misery by killing me."